forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 03-23-2009, 07:36 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Who's 50 Cent?
Old 03-24-2009, 09:05 AM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,855
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

wait, so did he fuck ross' girl, or just put out ross' sex tape?
Old 03-24-2009, 10:33 AM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 48,585
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Especially black people named Expletive Mutha Fucka!
Old 03-24-2009, 10:49 AM

Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

FIRST OFF, I HATE LITTLE WAYNE, I HATE WEZZY F'S BABY WITH A PASSION, BUT ADMITTEDLY, THE LITTLE FUCKER MAKES MONEY, SO WHOSE LAUGHING NOW?

Street Cred is so much nonsense up and coming rappers use to make themselves famous, once there, they could give a rat's ass about street cred, take 50 cents: Guy rags Jeffrey Rule for doing all sorts of street Cred unworthy things, makes millions off of people agree with him, calling Jeffrey Wangsta, then does exactly the same thing and laughs at all involved. 'Nothing Personal,' he says 'It's about making money.' Fall Out Boy, Jonas Brothers, Madonna, through enough Green 50's way, and he'll do what he has to do.

Now about this Rick Ross business, First off, White Folks don't know substance if it came and bit them on the ass, at least white folks that purchase and support Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, and other such under achievers. No they don't sound cool, neither are they bad like that, and yes, the joke is on you if your bought their albums.

Shit is shit, even if spoken by a menacing looking black person who supposedly robbed a few grandma's in the hood.

Edit: I feel I must warn the many of the actions of the few, notice MTV Jams, every other week some ne'er do well ass hole comes out with another reason why black folks believes in the gullibility of their white audiences, I'm not being mean, just stating a fact.

Last edited by Expletive : 03-24-2009 at 10:51 AM.
Old 03-24-2009, 05:22 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,265,527
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

I think having multiple gunshot wounds earns street cred no matter how you look at it. Anyway, like the industry wide as a whole no matter what genre, it's mostly candy eyed shit perputrated by media's strangle hold on the musical art. That is why I haven't bought anyone's albums. Their shit nearly turned me completely away from hip-hop 12 years ago. Fortunately for the webz, I found new artists with real talent, not so much for the money eventhough it is 1 of 2 main factors to be in the music industry but more for the second reason; the sake of the art.

It's not just white people are gullible, but you have break it down to age demographics. The younger they are, then more likely they're not exposed with enough experience to judge what is good or not. One reason MTV has gone down to the lowest common marketing denominator. It's just plain fucking easier to pull the hood on anyone from 10-26 years old. Hell, I'll place BET to almost the same light although not has severe to what MTV's parent, Viacom is doing.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:21 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 295,775
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

fuck rap.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:41 PM
I'm no alien, but I am illegal in 50 states.

Credits: 25,121
nachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the rough

If me and 50 Cent got into a fight he'd kick my ass, and then get all his homies to gang rape me. What a pussy ass bitch I am.
And miles to go before I sleep.

Old 03-25-2009, 06:42 PM

Code:

Seconded, I think, let it be known, that not all rap sucks ass, just most of it. Like 99.6%
Old 03-25-2009, 06:43 PM

Code:

If you face those guys, you're a bigger man than me, because I would totally run. Those guys are pussies, like C Murder, who killed a little kid, 16yr old I think; In a crew they're bad ass, by themselves they're sissy bitches who get shot and cry for their mamas.