forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 03-23-2009, 12:11 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,261,893
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Angry 50 Cent has lost all kinds of fucking street cred

50 Cent has released a video tape of rap rival Rick Ross with a girl doing the nasty, and 50 Cent even narrates the tape.

If you really want to see it go to nerve.com and search for 50 Cent Rap Rival.

What was the point 50?

Prepare to be even more shocked. 50 Cent has announced he will open a total of five Fall Out Boy shows during their Believers Never Die Part Deux tour starting April 14.

Neither of these bits of news makes much sense, but to 50 it's just business.

http://www.hollywoodgrind.com/50-cen...-tape-release/

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 03-23-2009 at 12:12 PM.
Old 03-23-2009, 12:23 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 1,268
Liquid is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Black people are so weird.
Old 03-23-2009, 12:47 PM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,477
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

i thought buying that tape and releasing it was pretty damn pimp. possibly the greatest diss move ever.
Old 03-23-2009, 12:56 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,313
chilansl has a spectacular aurachilansl has a spectacular aurachilansl has a spectacular aura

50 could also have come out with a video talking about how nice it is to make $400,000,000 overnight, but this sounds pretty good too.
Old 03-23-2009, 01:06 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Did he make 400 million for selling Vitamin Water?!

I thought it was 300 million? I guess when the number is that large who cares.
Old 03-23-2009, 01:20 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 30,222
d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers
d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers

Who listens to music because the artist has street cred? How can you prove their street cred anyway?
Old 03-23-2009, 01:47 PM

Credits: 2,313
chilansl has a spectacular aurachilansl has a spectacular aurachilansl has a spectacular aura

Code:

The total deal was a stock swap valued (at the time) at $4b. At that time, 50 was thought to possess 10% of Vitamin water. So yeah, the $400 million figure is an educated and yet wild-ass guess.
Old 03-23-2009, 02:11 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

ahhh, ok. Yeah that sounds right.

BTW, i think fucking Ross' girl was brilliant.

The Fall Out Boy tour dates are odd though
Old 03-23-2009, 05:52 PM

Credits: 3,513
lightsurfer Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.

50 cent is a fucking tard... This is a guy who got his break by tearing people up on mixtapes. He blew the hell up and then lost his mind. Who really gives a shit about street cred? 12 year olds? Rick Ross has been dropping hot tracks for the past few months and I cant wait to hear his album next month! 50 on the other had has been doing radio interviews and dropping bullshit music that is so damn weak like the rest of G-Unit... I used to think he was the hottest rapper around until he stopped paying Dr Dre to do his beats. All his shit now sounds the same...
Old 03-23-2009, 06:54 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 42,063
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

Code:

According to Forbes, 50 Cent made $150 million total between 2007 and 2008...

Code:

Their Celebrity 100 list is shocking regarding how much money some folks make. Bruckheimer made $145 million or some shit. Tyler Perry made $125 million. It's absurd... but interesting nonetheless. You never know how much some people make until you realize how lucrative their "little things" are like sponsorship deals and licensing rights. 50 Cent probably only made somewhere around $10 million for his music alone, the rest was sponsorships, clothing lines, investments, etc.

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2008/53/...-100_Rank.html

My Movie Review Thread | Website