forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2008, 03:25 PM
Leading the heard to the local titty bar.

Credits: 42,278
troup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enough
Thumbs down Falling out with friends

So I was out having a few drinks with friends on Saturday as you do, but people started disappearing all of a sudden. It usually wouldnt really matter but it was like an early birthday night out for me cos my birthday is tomorrow and a lot of people would be working.

Anyway I was looking and it was getting extremely irritating because I was sobering up and wasting good party time on it. One of my mates called me the next day and apologised and I said it was cool and it didn't really matter. My other mate never bothered getting in touch even though there was a bunch of texts from the night before. I deliberately didnt mention it until just now, which I did on MSN, cos I thought he would just be like "oh yeah sorry dude, (insert excuse here)." Pretty simple I would have thought, but he started giving me all this BS about looking for me and its pretty obvious he went off with his ex-girlfriend and never spent any time looking.

Anyway he decided to go off ranting at me and looks like we have fallen out now.

So a tiny thing becomes a big deal. These were some of my best friends I was out with, which is why I gave a fuck where they had gone.

I know it probably sounds like I am a little pussy bitching about it, but I am sure anyone else who has fallen out with good friends will understand - its always something little and it all kicks off.

I am not looking for advice or anything. When was the last time any of you fell out with a good friend? Do you regret it?

I will probably end up friends with this dude again but its getting pretty tiring, I am planning on leaving the country for good as soon as I graduate and I think I have outgrown him. Anyone with similar stories?

Quote:
Originally Posted by predator24 View Post
Don't get me wrong, the Scots are awesome! They like to yell and drink and fight and make the best Scotch in the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
they make pretty cool tape too
Old 08-12-2008, 04:03 PM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 8 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Friends come and go...

When they go it hurts sometimes/sometimes it doesn't

I am married to my best friend now
Old 08-12-2008, 04:08 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,639
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

I'm one of those loyal types, I used to be really close to a bunch of people but really I have a handful of real friends and thats good enough for me. I'm glad the assholes splintered off and I could give a damn about them. They call me fairly often but I don't even answer the phone calls. They want me to be there for their birthdays/parties/et al but you fuck me once and you're out.

Within the last few years I've noticed women are more loyal as friends in general. Plus they have tits
Old 08-12-2008, 04:12 PM
Leading the heard to the local titty bar.

Credits: 42,278
troup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enough

Yeah, a problem with being friends with girls is all the ones im not attracted to end up liking me, and I end up liking all the ones who arent into me. I am pretty sure thats the story with a lot of guys.

I don't have a problem with breaking up friendship when it is for good reason or if it wasnt that strong in the first place, but when its a friendship that has lasted a long time it seems like a waste.

I think I am generally pissed off right now, I am away on holiday too. When I come back home I guess I wont really give a fuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by predator24 View Post
Don't get me wrong, the Scots are awesome! They like to yell and drink and fight and make the best Scotch in the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
they make pretty cool tape too
Old 08-12-2008, 04:21 PM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 655,994
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Yep, totally agree. I also have a small handfull of friends I keep in touch with now and again but I'm much happier on my own, plus like pen said, I'm engaged with to my best friend now.
Old 08-12-2008, 04:24 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 295,636
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

i had a best friend i had known for about 10 years. one morning, i was to pick him up early for a trip. i go over, ring the bell, but no answer. i call, no answer. i didn't really think much of it cuz he works as a parole agent and often gets called away to pick up a parolee. a few days go by, no word. a few weeks. a few months. didn't see or hear from him for about 4 years. nothing. just disappeared.

then one day, he shows up at my door unannounced. asks me to lunch. of course, i'm fucking mystified and first thing i ask is wtf? his answer? his just recent ex-girlfriend didn't like me.

just before he disappeared, he met a girl and we double-dated to six flags. i guess my normal behavior (which you dsf'ers know can be quite assholish at times) put her off. he made a choice.

eventually, they broke up. and then he wanted to resume the friendship. you can only imagine how fast i fucking kicked him to the curb. he called every once in a while after that, but i never responded.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 08-12-2008, 04:24 PM

Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Besides the easiest way to get good pussy is to be surrounded by it. Just my .02
Old 08-12-2008, 04:29 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 14,145
dusio22 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I discovered that who you think are friends aren't always. I went through a rough patch about 5-6 years ago, lost job, divorce, etc, and suddenly I noticed none of my friends called me anymore. It's not like I sat around depressed or anything, but apparently some people don't want to deal with others shit.
Now, I don't know that I have any real close friends, some aquaintances, I don't trust people that much.
That's just me.
Old 08-12-2008, 04:40 PM

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
My philosophy is to think everyone is going to fuck you over, but hope they don't. My mind ends up in a pretty comfortable spot plus I'm always surprised when someone sticks around.
Old 08-12-2008, 05:20 PM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 9 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I've had the same core group of friends since school. We all play v-ball and drink beers. There's not a lot of social drama. It's good. My grown up friends are catty bitches, but they crack me up. I have never seen the point in calling out someone for their behavior or having deep conversations to discuss past hurts. Build a fucking bridge and get over it.
Closed Thread