forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 12:49 PM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,874
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
Default BBQ's

So, after 7 years of heavy use (3/4 times a week in the warm months, 2/3 times a month in the cold) my gas bbq died (Friday afternoon too...)...well my Dad being the great man he is, told me he will get me a new one, and he said since i do all the family bbq'ing that it will be a good one. I was actually willing to take his since he does not use it anymore since i moved around the block from him. But, I am not gonna look a gift horse in the mouth...I am looking at this one, the Weber S-65o (natural gas), anyone got any other suggestions.

Old 07-07-2008, 01:01 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 14,956
rev.stacks will become famous soon enoughrev.stacks will become famous soon enough

what kind of price range are you looking at?
Old 07-07-2008, 01:04 PM

SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

I figured that the 1500 range is about good...
Old 07-07-2008, 01:15 PM

rev.stacks will become famous soon enoughrev.stacks will become famous soon enough

not sure about the specs on the one you posted, but this is what i have and i love it. i use the smoker almost as much as the grill:

Weber Summit® E-450™ NG Gas Grill
Model 1841001
$1,529.00

Beauty, elegance and the capacity to grill for the entire block. With thoughtful touches like polished trim, smooth lines and an enclosed tank storage area, this Summit® gas grill will give your neighbors something to talk about. Includes a 10-foot flexible hose.

* 48,800 BTU-per-hour input; 4 stainless steel burners; 650 sq. in. total cooking area; 112 sq. in. warming rack area
* 12,000 BUT-per-hour input flush-mounted side burner; 8,000 BTU-per-hour smoker burner and stainless steel smoker box; 10,600 BTU-per-hour infrared rear-mounted rotisserie burner and spit fork rotisserie attachment with heavy-duty motor
* Snap-Jet™ individual burner ignition system; 9.5mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates; stainless steel Flavorizer® bars
* One Grill Out® handle light; 6 tool hooks; Weber® cookbook

* Assembled Depth (In Inches) : 30.0 In.
* Assembled Height (In Inches) : 57.1 In.
* Assembled Weight (In LBS) : 252
* Assembled Width (In Inches) : 66.0 In.
* Cooking Surface : 650Sq. In.
* Energy Star Compliant : False
* Grill Height : 57.1 In.
* Grill Width : 66.0 In.
* Grill/Smoker Fuel Type : Natural Gas
* Heat Thermometer : Yes
* Primary Cooking Area : 538 Sq. In.
* Rotisserie : Yes
* Side Burner : Yes
* Warming Rack : Yes
* Warming Rack Area : 112 Sq. In.

hope that helps!
Old 07-07-2008, 01:44 PM

Yea, that is one level down from the one I am looking at. The new ones have a searing bar, and have 8 burners, which is good, cause when I do a family bbq we have a minimum of 20 people, so I need the extra grill space. Also, in all my years of grilling I have never used the side grill, so I do not need it. I might be off on the money, but I am seeing them listed for 1,600.
Old 07-07-2008, 02:23 PM

yeah, stick with the one you picked then. i didn't know all the specs on that one and it def sounds better
Old 07-07-2008, 04:19 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,731
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award
Thumbs up Weber's Rule!!

Great Choice!!
The only thing I debated when purchasing my new one was the Traeger line of pellet grills/smokers due to the flavor issue. But find the overall package (maintenance, versatility, ease of use) of Weber superior.

Happy Grilling!!
Old 07-07-2008, 04:46 PM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 6 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

That's a shitload of money for a grill! I personally am a charcoal guy. It's cheaper but more of a pain in the ass but I've always enjoyed the whole process. Not to mention the food tastes better to me on a charcoal grill compared to gas.
Old 07-07-2008, 06:11 PM
So for an extra value woody, put this BigMac into that Quarter-Pound pussy, yes!

Credits: 12,509
BigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSF

Yeah, I would have to move out of Kansas City to even think about using propane. We take grilling, bbqing and smoking pretty seriously around here. Charcoal and hardwoods / fruitwoods only.
Old 07-07-2008, 06:30 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 31,621
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

The best thing about a gas grill is that it is ready in 3 mins instead of 30 for charcoal. Being cleaner is just a bonus.