forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 04-09-2012, 10:14 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,197
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF
Default George Zimmerman vs. Trayvon Martin

While I believe that neither party is blameless, this issue has become a hot bed of fire, both racially and legally.

However, 2 news articles just came across the wires that I thought were of interest.

The first is concerning Bill Cosby. He said, "We've got to get the gun out of the hands of people who are supposed to be on neighborhood watch," Cosby said in his first public remarks about the case, published today.

"Without a gun, I don't see Mr. Zimmerman approaching Trayvon by himself," Cosby added. "The power-of-the-gun mentality had him unafraid to confront someone. Even police call for backup in similar situations.

Bill Cosby Breaks Silence on Trayvon Martin <<< Click link for full article

The Second was this headline title, "George Zimmerman launches website for donations via PayPal for legal, living expenses"<<<Click link for full article

Feel free to contribute your latest news on this topic, just please, no derogatory, pejorative racial or disparaging comments. Let's keep this one friendly, please.
Old 04-10-2012, 01:02 AM
Symmetrical book stacking. Just like the Philadelphia mass turbulence of 1947.

Credits: 6,013,723
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.

What pissed me off the most about this was the media'a portrayal of both parties for a week, before anyone bothered to correct themselves.

he only pictures of Trayvon they used were damn old school pictures of a fresh-faced teen, one on a football strip. The only picture os Zimmerman was a 7-year old mugshot (orange jumpsuit) of when he was arrested of resisting arrest.

By the time they started showing more up to date images (Zimmerman smiling in a suit, Martin with gold teeth, adopting gang poses and showing off his many gang-tattoos, aged 17, remember), the damage was done, the public's knee-jern first impression was set in stone.

I can't help but agree with Bill. If Zimmerman didn't have a constitutionally-protected firearm, he wouldn't have had the bravado to pursue Martin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR View Post
You are all cocsuckers. Especially Stantz. Fuck that guy.
Old 04-10-2012, 01:22 AM

Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Stantz .... I live in Florida, so it's big, big news here. They aren't showing the gold teeth and gang poses on my locals.

What I love is Mom and Dad have trademarked Trayvon name, but they say they aren't profiting from it, it's to prevent abuse. (yea,right)

On the other hand, this "Stand Your Ground" wouldn't have been an issue until recently, when they changed firearm laws from municipal to state law. Citizen patrol weren't allowed to carry guns, even with a permit. I don't know about Sanford, but that's the way it is in Palm Beach County. No handcuffs or batons and they discourage mace. Even the power to perform a Citizen's Arrest is restricted while on patrol. No involvement, just observe and report. Patrols on foot are in pairs and single observers in a marked patrol car, personal cars are also restricted. Private security firms are a different story.
Old 04-10-2012, 01:37 AM

In an article from The Atlantic Wire called, "What Did Trayvon Look Like? That Depends on Your Politics" (Click here to view article)
it had the following captions and images:

If you view more liberal media, this is the Trayvon you know:

But if you watch more conservative media, this is your Trayvon:

Code:

I'll be honest, except for the bird pic in the upper right corner, I knew nothing about the others. I had heard of the leak about his suspension from school for marijuana.
Old 04-10-2012, 01:43 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,916,753
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Old 04-10-2012, 02:55 PM
Symmetrical book stacking. Just like the Philadelphia mass turbulence of 1947.

Credits: 6,013,723
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.

Oh, I like him
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR View Post
You are all cocsuckers. Especially Stantz. Fuck that guy.
Old 04-10-2012, 04:08 PM

Code:

Werd Up!!

GF, I owe you rep and street cred.

Last edited by Mr Handlebars : 04-10-2012 at 04:10 PM.
Old 04-10-2012, 07:04 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 2,142
phreakness is being mentioned in polite conversationphreakness is being mentioned in polite conversation

Now Zimmerman's attorney's have dropped him as a client for now, saying they never met the guy, that he had off the record conversation Sean Hannity of Fox news, and that Zimmerman had contacted the special prosecutor directly to come in to speak with them behind his lawyers back, WTF.
Old 04-10-2012, 07:39 PM

Credits: 79,176,596
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

I'm voting for the Jewish guy.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 04-10-2012, 08:41 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,939
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

really?