forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 09-04-2011, 08:54 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,051
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Default Help me plan a Vegas trip for the wife and I....

We've never been there. Going the week of Nov 20 - 23. Neither of us are much into gambling, so we're only budgeting $200/each per day. Plus, since the wife has had FIVE ankle surgeries in two years, walking long distances are out.

From what we've seen, Treasure Island looks like a nice place. We're wanting a "strip view".

Give me some thoughts people, I'm sure lots of you have been to Vegas!
Old 09-04-2011, 09:01 PM
Consume me.

Credits: 1,015,957
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Just walk around the strip from one resort to the next. That's it. It's only about 2 miles long but there's so much to do. Don't venture off into the locals' territory.
Old 09-04-2011, 09:12 PM
I'm rollin with my pistol and my shotty

Credits: 228,166
jo_dile has a brilliant future
jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future

Ive stayed at NYNY and it was fun. Roller Coaster was awesome too. I am not a gambler either. I just shopped on the strip and the outlet malls and went to go see "O" at the Bellagio. Watch shows! Theyre expensive, but totally worth it. Especially any Cirque du Soilel. <==I know I spelled it wrong. I heard Zumanity is a kind of sensual show thats good for couples. Never seen it myself though. "O" was amazing thought.

BITCH! FUK U! Ur opinions is irelephant n ignant!!!!
Old 09-04-2011, 09:51 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 222,271
BALONEYNIPS has much to be proud ofBALONEYNIPS has much to be proud ofBALONEYNIPS has much to be proud ofBALONEYNIPS has much to be proud ofBALONEYNIPS has much to be proud ofBALONEYNIPS has much to be proud ofBALONEYNIPS has much to be proud ofBALONEYNIPS has much to be proud ofBALONEYNIPS has much to be proud ofBALONEYNIPS has much to be proud ofBALONEYNIPS has much to be proud ofBALONEYNIPS has much to be proud ofBALONEYNIPS has much to be proud ofBALONEYNIPS has much to be proud of

I took my girlfriend to Las Vegas last October. We stayed at the Luxor and was really impressed by the service there. I also have to agree with Senorita Jo about NYNY. I have stayed there in the past and have enjoyed it. We found that the cheapest and best way to get around, other than walking, was to " Ride The Deuce". Its the double-decker bus service that takes you from one end of the strip to the other. A 24 hour pass was only around $7. The only bad thing about is is they don't let you drink alcohol on the bus, So i had to dump out my nearly full beer before they would let me on. I don't know if you already bought plane tickets, but i found the best price for us was to buy the room and plane tickets as a package from the airline. Southwest Airlines was the cheapest the past 2 times i have gone.
Old 09-05-2011, 09:13 AM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 990,767
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Helpful tip: If you go out into the desert where they tested the atomic bomb there's a chance you may get superpowers.

Or cancer.

Still, super powers you know
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 09-05-2011, 11:09 AM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,051
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Since I'm going bald already, if I get cancer does that mean I get my hair back? That'd be like a super power
Old 09-05-2011, 11:22 AM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 990,767
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
It'd be a better super power than Stilt-Man
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine