forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Old 04-17-2009, 02:10 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,288
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF
Exclamation Kanye West's New Lady - Amber Rose (Semi-SFW)

Last edited by Mr Handlebars : 04-17-2009 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Fix Title
Old 04-17-2009, 02:17 PM

Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Kanye's Nude Girlfriend Appears With In Louis Vuitton Ad (NSFW PHOTOS)

Old 04-17-2009, 03:17 PM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 659,342
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

http://www.drunkenstepfather.com/for...ght=Amber+Rose

The Godfather got the jump on you a little...
Old 04-17-2009, 08:31 PM

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Thanks Max. I did look, but I didn't go back that far. Thank you for correcting me. The last pic I posted is brand new, which he didn't post. I'll leave this thread up for a couple days then move the new pic to his threat. Thanks again for the heads up.
Old 04-18-2009, 04:08 AM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 659,342
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Code:

Nah, i'm only havin' fun. You've posted enough stuff to do what you like dude.
Old 04-18-2009, 09:55 AM

Code:

I understand what you are saying, but I'm not better than anyone else. Beside, I never object to someone who know the rulez advising me I made an error.

Funny thing is after you told me of the double posting, The Godfather said to leave it up since it was more current.