forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 03-12-2009, 12:55 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default No, Ma'am, your 5 year old did not get gonorrhea from you

found this and got a laugh... you might too. Read it, faggot!

EDIT -- i found the mother's stupidity funny not the sexual abuse.
--S666
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No, Ma'am, your 5 year old
did not get gonorrhea from you

Sometimes an event is so ineffably sad that it almost defies comprehension. That was how I felt after a phone call on a bright Saturday morning in my last year of medical training.

As a chief-resident in obstetrics and gynecology, I was responsible for handling phone calls from patients who did not have a gynecologist of their own. On that Saturday morning, I took a call from a local women who was in her early 20’s. She sounded distraught, and at first, I couldn’t understand why she was calling.

“It’s about my 5 year old daughter,” she said. “I’m having a disagreement with her doctor and I want you to talk to him.”

“Okay,” I replied warily, “but I’m a gynecologist, so I’m not sure I could be very helpful.”

“No, no, you’re the right kind of doctor,” she insisted. “It’s a female problem.”

The mother proceeded to describe her daughter’s symptoms, vaginal itching and a greenish, malodorous discharge. The little girl’s pediatrician had examined her and gently taken a sample of discharge to look at under the microscope. When he returned to talk with the mother, he was very grim.

The microscopic evaluation of the discharge had reveal that the little girl was suffering from gonorrhea. It would not be difficult to treat; a simple shot of antibiotics should do the trick, but it could not end there. The pediatrician enquired if the mother knew where her daughter had contracted gonorrhea. It could only have come from sexual contact, which meant that someone had been sexually abusing the child.

The mother was aghast. She insisted that there was some mistake. There was no way her daughter could have been abused by anyone. The doctor disagreed.

The pediatrician informed her that, under the law, he had no choice but to file a “51A.” The mother understood that a 51A was a legal document alleging child abuse. It would set in train an investigation by child protection officials, and might result in her child being removed from her custody. The mother protested, but the doctor was adamant.

Now she wanted to know if it were possible that her daughter’s vaginal infection was something other than gonorrhea. I explained that seeing the bacteria under the microscope was quite reliable, but, in any case, the doctor had taken a culture. That meant that the laboratory would also identify the bacteria. The culture results would be virtually 100% accurate, and, I cautioned her, would almost certainly confirm the diagnosis of gonorrhea.

“Well, even if she has gonorrhea,” inquired the mother, “couldn’t she have picked it up from a towel or a toilet seat?”

I explained that that was highly unlikely. The gonorrhea bacteria could not survive outside the body for very long. Neither towels nor toilet seats were likely to be the source of gonorrhea.

Suddenly, her voice brightened.

“I know, I know,” she said, “My little girl got it from me!”

“From you?” I didn’t understand.

“Yes, from me,” she replied. I had gonorrhea a few weeks ago. My daughter and me, we take baths together all the time. That’s how she must have gotten it.”

She was quite relieved. “I knew it,” she declared. “No one has been messing around with her. She caught it from me.”

I wasn’t so sure.

“You had gonorrhea?” I asked with trepidation. “How did you catch gonorrhea?”

I knew what was coming.

“Oh, I caught it from my boyfriend. He had it and he gave it to me. We both got antibiotic shots and now it’s gone.”

My heart sank.

“No, Ma’am, your daughter didn’t get gonorrhea from you.”

“She didn’t? Of course she did,” the mother protested. “Who else could have given it to her?”

I tried to be gentle, but how can you gently tell someone that her boyfriend has been sexually abusing her daughter?

The mother burst into tears. “That means the doctor is right, doesn’t it?”

“Yes, he is probably right.”

The mother continued sobbing. “I’m sorry,” she said. “I’m so sorry I bothered you. I just thought that there had to be some other way.”

I assured her that it had been no bother, though I had been shaken to the core.

“I’ve got to go now,” she wept. “I can’t talk anymore. I don’t understand. I just don’t understand. What am I going to do now?”

original article
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 03-12-2009, 01:02 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 327,520
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

so sad

Old 03-12-2009, 01:22 PM
cmetz: (v) - To not just fuck shit up, but fuck it into oblivion!

Credits: 4,373,271
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

there are some really fucked up ppl out there, should shoot that mofo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
i dont shit. im a higher life form. i haz evolved

-----------nothing i post is mine, get over it-----------

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 03-12-2009, 03:06 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 48,631
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

Let us be real, so what?

So fucking what, it has happened before it'll happen again. According to some reports, men and in some cases women, has had their way with youngings for more than ten thousand years. Just be comforted in the knowledge that since the advent of Victorian Morality of the 18th and 19th century, such cases of child abuse is now considered grounds for imprisonment/and or corporal punishment.

Just be fucking happy some bastard don't fully believe that they've evolved from apes, and decide to fuck society up and do whatever Survival Of The Fittest motherfuckers do (like rape children, throw shit, and then slaughter anyone who disagrees).
Old 03-12-2009, 03:16 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 296,306
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:

your father gave you gonorrhea, didn't he...

not my links. always virus check.
Old 03-12-2009, 03:20 PM

Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

Code:

No two sisters gave it to me, Landa and D.D Sweeting when I was eight, they thought it funny to fuck around with an 8yr old kid, and make him swear on a bible and shit that he wouldn't tell, but guess what, I didn't tell.
Old 03-12-2009, 03:21 PM

Though at age 11 I tried to kill myself, but I'm still here and perfectly fine
Old 03-12-2009, 03:25 PM
Granny pr0n poster extraordinaire

Credits: 17,071
thermos will become famous soon enoughthermos will become famous soon enough

Code:

seriously man, playing internet with you is starting to creep me out.
Old 03-12-2009, 03:25 PM

Code:

i'm sorry I got all serious, i'll make more fun
Old 03-12-2009, 03:32 PM
This is the Thunderdome, so suck my tiny e-dick motherfucker!!!!!

Credits: 12,770
Boon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud of

Code:

And here we all thought you didn't know what pussy smelled like. Oh wait, I guess you meant CLEAN pussy.

Don't invite me to your house. Cause I'll fuck your mom.