forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2009, 10:22 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 33,533
jay92388 will become famous soon enoughjay92388 will become famous soon enoughjay92388 will become famous soon enough
Default RIP Jett Travolta

You can be a Travolta hater all you want, having to lose a child must be one of if not the worst thing that can happen to any person. R.I.P and my best wishes to the Travolta family!

NASSAU, Bahamas - John Travolta's teenage son, Jett, died in the Bahamas after falling ill and hitting his head at his family's vacation home, police said Friday. A house caretaker found Jett, 16, unconscious in a bathroom late Friday morning. He was taken by ambulance to a Freeport hospital, where he was pronounced dead, according to a statement from chief police superintendent Basil Rahming.

The teenager had last been seen going into the bathroom on Thursday and had a history of seizures, according to the statement. Police said they are planning an autopsy to determine the cause of death.

Another police spokeswoman, Loretta Mackey, said Jett apparently hit his head on the bathtub.

A spokeswoman for Rand Memorial Hospital in Freeport said she could not release any information because of privacy concerns.

Jett was the oldest child of Travolta and his wife, actress Kelly Preston, who also have an 8-year-old daughter. The family arrived on a private plane Tuesday and had been vacationing at their home in the Old Bahama Bay resort community.

"The Travolta family has become like family to us at Old Bahama Bay and we extend our deepest sympathies to them," said Robert Gidel, president of Ginn Resorts, the property's owner.
Old 01-02-2009, 10:35 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Jay,what were you told about starting threads? Tsk, tsk.
Old 01-02-2009, 10:39 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 48,555
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

Dats sad, more bad news for us Bahamians bey, well muddo sick.

Death is never pleasant and losing a child is beyond terrible. Much love and respect to John and his wife. I don't know the mechanics of scientology, but it is my hope, they find solace in their faith.
Old 01-02-2009, 10:41 PM

jay92388 will become famous soon enoughjay92388 will become famous soon enoughjay92388 will become famous soon enough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Sorry Mega...I'm like a smoker, I try....I really do try to quit but then this uncontrollable urge comes to me to just start a thread and be bitched at by you guys! I hate to say it, I went a month without being bitched at, I need to hear it :P haha
Old 01-02-2009, 11:14 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,811
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

seriously. more threads? i know ur all sickly and shit, but cmon...
Old 01-02-2009, 11:31 PM

Code:

MHeat, you need a hug?
Old 01-03-2009, 01:26 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 15,954
jizzay is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I wonder if they have Howard K. Stern as an attorney? He is great for eliminating children in the Caribbean. Too soon?
Old 01-03-2009, 03:24 AM
it puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again...

Credits: 19,290
velvet_skin is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

ok..i'm so totally crossing travolta of my to do list..as if he didn't age grossly enough, he also has bad genes.
i'd like to be bored and driven into a grave by my kid/s not the other way around
Old 01-03-2009, 03:38 AM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 289,847
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

It sucks ass when any child is sick or dies......but how come Tom Cruise didn't use his magic powers to heal the kid.

Old 01-03-2009, 03:42 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 15,954
jizzay is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

he is jumping on Oprah's couch right now as I type this.
Closed Thread