forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 02-05-2009, 02:31 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 296,843
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

how did the food stereotypes start? watermelon, fried chicken and waffles, etc.

for me, everyone assumes i eat sushi and fish everyday. sushi and fish are pretty rare for most japs, actually. i bet you white folk eat more sushi than i do.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 02-05-2009, 02:34 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 1,723
daveyeti is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
thanks man. I appreciate the insight.

So, you say you used to sell drugs, eh? How do I buy them?
I know i can get weed from just about anyone I want around here.
But for more interesting drugs it requires a trip to a more interesting neighborhood. If I was selling blow down on the corner somewhere and I saw a whitebread dude like me coming, I'd shut shot down pronto. How do I buy some drugs without looking like a cop?

(shit. speaking of negative stereotypes....
I'm only asking because you said you used to sell - not because you're black.)

I swear!
Old 02-05-2009, 02:34 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 11,606
EvilTart is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

yay!!

Okay now I seriously want to know these things. I've dated men of all races blah blah but I never asked some of these questions...

1. Your pubic hair is obviously different then anglo hair. Either way pubes suck but all the girls I've worked with that are black state that they can't really shave often because it irritates their skin so much. Do you find this to be true? And what are the key grooming habits for African American pubic hair? I'm seriously intrigued by this.

2. Do black men really hate eating pussy? And why?

Thank you !
Old 02-05-2009, 02:40 PM

Credits: 9,088
treblock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

HAHAHA LOL HAHAHA!!!!!!! This is easy!! First off, have you tasted fried chicken!!!! Some 2 piece popeyes wit buscuits!! HELL YEAH!!! NE way chicken is cheap, and most black folks aint got alot of money, so when you growing up like me, mama the only parent, 4 kids on a teachers salary, you each chicken 3-4 times a wk, foreal! Watermelon came more from the south. Most blacks migrated from the south and yall know it can be HOT!!! I'm pretty sure watermelon was just something cool and sweet to eat back in the day, shit it problaly started in slavery and just became part of the culture. Me myself, not to fond of watermelon. As far as chicken and waffles, thats more a califorinia thing, i.e. Rosco's, its just that chicken and waffles sounds ghetto than a muthafucka!!!!

Last edited by treblock : 02-05-2009 at 03:14 PM.
Old 02-05-2009, 02:51 PM

Code:

1. First....Eviltart....another mens pubic hair, not exactly my expertise. I have never met a black guy who shaved his pubes! If one of my niggaz did that, they bet not tell me. That shit might get you jumped!! I mean some black men dont use razers on they face cuzz they get bumbs, but all you gotta do is use barber clippers.

2. Black men don't hate eating pussy, they just love to lie about it. You gotta understand, me like other hood cats grew up on some 'fuck a bitch b a playa shit'. It was all about being a playa, having game, pimpin, and playaz dont each pussy, they get head and get money. Thats how we grew up. And on the real, cats who are real playaz, and real pimps don't each pussy, foreal. Its just in the hood culture its not about pleasing the woman. Its about me, Thug Life, fuck the world shit.

Last edited by treblock : 02-05-2009 at 03:02 PM.
Old 02-05-2009, 02:57 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 296,843
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:

is it hard to go from ghetto black speak to politics black speak? and why don't blacks know how to swim?

not my links. always virus check.

Code:

Its all good, this is a tough one. Its no way you can not look like a cop, so thats out. Like i said ive traveled alot, and even though i'm black, it still was a challenge to find drugs in a new city, but these tactics works for me. First when i'd arrive i'd catch a cab and look for a black cabbie. Cabbies know were everything is, they might surcharge the fuck outta you but they'll come thru. The other ace in the hole is the strip club. Strippers always know were the drugs are, and usually they're close, so come in, buy a few drinks, tip a few bitches, then ask around. That should work.
My goal is to live forever. So far so good!

Credits: 546,341
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:

I am also black, and I have Grown up on only two places Queens, NY and Maryland. I have gotten into enough trouble to say I know where I come from but that would be lying.

I have gone to academy to Catholic schools. My NYC public school stint was brief 2 yrs. I spent a lot of time in Manhattan even though I live in Queens. That is where my school was.

I have been mugged and robbed more times than I can remember before I turn the age of 15. I seen a few dead bodies and a lot of naked bodies riding the train system.

I am not typical because I always feel like an outsider. I have had three friends in jail and only lost one family remember to the streets...mistaken identity.

I will explain myself more and more was I attempt to answer these questions, with and open mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
That settles it. Pancakes for breakfast it is
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
... On with the shenanigans.
Old 02-05-2009, 02:59 PM
Granny pr0n poster extraordinaire

Credits: 17,088
thermos will become famous soon enoughthermos will become famous soon enough

Code:

This is fucking awesome. I hope that doucher McMilly doesn't try to take credit for this shit too.

So manscaping is cracker? Who knew. Gawd, I'm learning so much today.
Old 02-05-2009, 02:59 PM

Code:

Naw its cake, kinda fun too!

Aint nobody got swimming pools in the hood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!