forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2008, 06:57 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 11,410
artaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the rough

I home brewed for years. The initial start-up cost is a little high but worth it. A few tips for ya. First off ferment in a glass. It does much better then the plastic jugs you get in a starter kit. For your first beer start with an ale and dont try anything to complicated until you see how to measure specific gravity and how to boil your hops. Dont try a lagar unless you have plenty of room in the fridge because they have to be cold fermented. Stouts are just like ales except they use chocolate hops. And lastly, be patient. After fermentation you have to bottle and let the yeast do its thing for 1 to 2 months depending on the recipe. I have a few recipes for some ales and stouts that I created myself and came out great. One with orange peels in the fermentation tank came out nice. I tried another with mint leaves, but it was a little to minty for me. Owe ya, and dont waste your pot thinking you can brew a cannabis beer, it doesnt work. I tried everything. The alcohole kills the THC.
Let me know if you have any questions through out the process.

Closed Thread