forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2008, 09:27 PM
Take me out to the ballgame! ...and pass the joint

Credits: 5,143
BleacherCreature420 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Yankees vs. Mets Tomorrow

Anyone going to the Game @ Yankee Stadium? I will be attending, but not in the Bleachers as usual! Field level 3rd base line...a friend of mine was given corporate seats, should be a great time. I'll be tailgaiting at Lot #3 on River ave by the Over head train tracks........lets go Yankssss

the sat. picture is old.....the new Yankee Stadium is right across from the parking lot now.
Old 06-27-2008, 02:44 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 5,448
fishguts is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

sadly i will not be attending this but i did attend one of the last subway series at the stadium a few weeks back. bleacher creatures baby!! but i am looking to get some tickets coming up for the bosox game at the stadium and through a friend that knows a friend i might be attending the all star game. anyway man have fun at the game! lets go yankees!!!!
Old 06-27-2008, 08:10 AM

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
thanks i will!!! If you get tix for the bosox on a sat, I will be there in my usual bleacher spot!!
Old 06-27-2008, 08:18 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,939
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

I will be watching from my couch if that counts...
Old 06-27-2008, 08:24 AM

sure it counts..........look for me on TV, I'll be the guy wearing the yankee hat and yankee jersey haha
Old 06-27-2008, 08:35 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,939
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

OK, make sure you hold up your beer so I will know which one you are...
Old 07-04-2008, 10:40 AM

Here we go again, only now it is AGAINST THE RED SOX........we must win

I am going tomorrow 7/5 to the saturday game, and will be in the same parking spot I have posted previously.

Should be a great day in the Bronx, let me know if anyone is going!
Old 07-04-2008, 11:06 AM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 106,780
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.

Go Mets!! Go Mets!!

Old 07-04-2008, 11:15 AM

you stink, plus ill own you in ping pong
Old 07-04-2008, 10:05 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 8,777
admiral is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

If you need tickets to the last game at the stadium PM me. I have two sets of two seats that I am looking to get rid of. left outfield and right outfield.

I also have other games if you are interested.
Closed Thread