forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 10-07-2009, 05:49 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default I Got Drunk And Acted Like An Idiot In Front of Seth Rogen. Now I Am In A Movie.

I Got Drunk And Acted Like An Idiot In Front of Seth Rogen. Now I Am In A Movie.
Posted on October 7, 2009 by Paz

The scene of the crime

?Here?s my ticket, how much??

I?m outside the Standard in Hollywood, eager to vacate. I left a crappy party 20 minutes ago, and all I want is my car back.

I hand my ticket to a valet and look down to check my Blackberry.

?Uhhh, I don?t actually work here.?

I feel kind of silly. ?Sorry man, my mistake.?

I walk away laughing a little. In all fairness, the guy WAS wearing a red satin vest and matching bowtie. Tip: If you don?t want to be mistaken for the valet, don?t dress like you?re playing one in a silent film.

I?m in the middle of my private chucklefest when I bump smack into another red-vested dude. Hmm? he?s wearing the same outfit as the other guy?

?Excuse me, can you get my car, or?

?Nah man ? do I look like I work here??

Am I retarded? I glance around and notice folks in red uniforms practically swarming the lobby.

It occurs to me I might be on a hidden camera show, until I realize Ashton Kutcher could care less about me than high school algebra.

The Standard's pool is so pretty at night you'd never guess Flava Flav pees in it regularly

I stroll toward three nuclear blondes commiserating by the empty valet booth. They seem overly done up ? even by Hollywood standards. But we are at the Standard? in Hollywood? so?

?Hi, do any of you know where the valet is?

These girls look at me with a stare so vacant I could rent a room. Wow.

I spot a Seth Rogen look-a-like posted up by the door. He?s wearing a white leisure suit and looks 100 times more amiable than these blowup dolls. I float past the sea of vapidity and approach him instead.

?Hate to ask,? I start, ?but do you work here by any chance??

He laughs. ?Um, not exactly.?

Dammit. I?m ready to pack it in and walk home. But suddenly, there?s a little bald man with a headset darting through the double doors behind me. PA?s with walkie talkies scatter like roaches in the foyer.

?Could everyone please clear out of the shot? Thank you! Thank you!?

Reality smacks me in the face with an eighty pound boom mic.

Actually, a boom mic really almost hit me. I am on a fucking movie set.

Those guys in vests? Actors.

Those overdressed, high attitude blondes? Actresses.

That Seth Rogen look-a-like in the leisure suit?

Fuck.

Hey, you're a pretty decent lookalike. You'd clean up at weddings.

Seth has been observing my slowly developing epiphany, chuckling. I don?t blame him. I must look like a total dumbass.

?ROLL SOUND?.AND? ACTION!!?

You?ve got to be kidding. That happened way too fast ? I didn?t even have a chance to move.

Somehow, the little bald guy completely missed me. And I am now in a movie.

I quickly look down at my Blackberry and frantically begin checking non-existent e-mails. I am invisible. I am invisible.

A wide-lens Panavision camera swings down 10 feet in front of my head and a movie scene unfolds. I?m watching it all like its on TV?

Seth Rogen walks purposefully past me and the blondes chatter with exaggerated gestures as a stretch Hummer pulls up in the courtyard. A valet opens the door?

??AND CUT!!?

The scene is over. Seth ambles back to his mark. I am frozen in time.

?Dude,? he says to me on his way back. ?If they don?t catch you in post, you should totally sue.?

I am Jack?s speechless larynx.

I cock my head back as if to say, ?Yes. I am a moron.?

If you see Green Hornet next summer and happen to notice an out-of-place jackass in a blue blazer with a valet ticket, let me know.

And put it on IMDB for me.

Apparently they had just finished filming this scene where Seth throws a fridge through a window. Then he walks in front of a clueless dude with a cell phone waiting for his car in the lobby. The End.
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just for the record i think this story is bullshit but it's still an amusing one...
Old 10-07-2009, 06:23 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,643
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Fucking made me laugh
Old 10-07-2009, 06:38 PM
gimmebeer or gimmepussy

Credits: 190,272
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.

remember us when your famous... or rich.

Old 10-07-2009, 06:53 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,481
RandomFactsAboutCats is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

People who own pets live longer, have less stress, and have fewer heart attacks.
Old 10-07-2009, 06:53 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,643
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

Thats not completely about cats, now is it? :
Old 10-07-2009, 06:54 PM
I'm no alien, but I am illegal in 50 states.

Credits: 25,121
nachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the rough

Code:

Who gives a shit/fuck?
And miles to go before I sleep.

Old 10-07-2009, 08:09 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 326,641
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

i had this cat named harriet when i was litte, we thought he was a girl at first and named him harriet, he ended up learning that name and we never changed it. when i was 9 he got sick and had a huge lump in his tummy, my mommy called the vet but he wanted to close bc it was memorial day so he had to go to an emercency vet office. he had a blockage and the lump was his swollen bladder, they said they would drain it. they waited too long and called my mommy at 3am and said he had a heart attack and they wanted to put him down. when my mom went back the next day another doctor had typed up a report saying his bladder burst and his urine poisoned him and he died right away.

Old 09-16-2010, 02:27 AM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,424,734
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Looks pretty good