forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 03-02-2010, 01:53 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 31,790
atomant is a splendid one to beholdatomant is a splendid one to beholdatomant is a splendid one to beholdatomant is a splendid one to beholdatomant is a splendid one to beholdatomant is a splendid one to beholdatomant is a splendid one to beholdatomant is a splendid one to beholdatomant is a splendid one to beholdatomant is a splendid one to beholdatomant is a splendid one to behold

I hate every fucking consumer who thinks by buying something that other ppl might not have makes him superior in any ways.
Apple just targetting these idiots which is an absolutely logical business decision as there is way too many of them. Many many many other companies do that, just look around. But blaming Macs(the actual hardware and software) is just silly. Been using Macs for years and I just consider them a relatively high end PC with good build quality, excellent battery life. I'm for one a sucker to the MAC OS (animal names are still gay. just wait till ze Lion comes around) but then again I make my living supporting PCs and Macs and I just love the comfy features.
Old 03-02-2010, 06:05 AM
gimmebeer or gimmepussy

Credits: 190,300
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
you asked our opinion and, nice people that we are (except for mega), it was given.

anyways, you gave no real* reason for getting one, so you can save money buy not getting one. you didn't seem to know that they do crash and that there are viruses and spyware, so you can save time and stress and disappointment by not getting one. Tablefor5 was lucky so far, and I've only had very few crashes

you also said you want it, which overrides the previous reasons for not getting one.

a mac has pros and cons, like any other brand (except sony). the discussion about which is better is futile. buy whatever you think will make you happier

*real: as in specific hardware or software needs

Old 05-03-2010, 09:13 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,883
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

well i pulled the trigger. itll ship by the end of the week. thanks for everyones input
Old 07-30-2010, 04:01 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

This deserves double coverage

Old 07-30-2010, 04:03 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

^^^^ lol. Im surprised they dont charge extra for it. Oh, wait.......