forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 06-25-2009, 04:59 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,983
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

RIP Farrah.... you were fricken awesome
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 06-25-2009, 08:03 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 6,370
Bong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
So did I. I spilled a lot of seed over Farrah. I always loved that big hair. I still do. It makes me sad. She was a tad flakey in recent years, but she was dying. I thought she held up really well. It's a bummer she's being overshadowed by the Jackson thing.

Red
Old 06-25-2009, 08:11 PM

Bong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enough

Code:

I vote yes. And I voted with my crank a little bit ago. She was rocking hot. A delicious piece of candy. Someone said it brings the sads. It does for me. Makes me feel very old. And makes me feel that just a little bit more of my innocence is gone forever. What would any of us give to go back to a time when that nip poking thru the red bathing suit was enough to make us completely crazy with lust?

Red
Old 06-25-2009, 08:55 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,623
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Meh, she was hot as long as she never opened her mouth. Hehe I'm a bit cold to celebrity death, I don't see why people make a big deal about celebrities. I will say this, she made the mold for megan fox and every other hot chick.
Old 06-25-2009, 09:08 PM

Code:

Oh, I agree that our society puts way too much cache' on celebs. And I'm guilty of it too. It's a weird and unexplainable fascination.

I doubt I could pick Megan Fox out of a lineup. Greta Garbo was the mold for Jane Russel who was the mold for Mamie Van Doren and Jane Mansfield and Marilyn Monroe who were the molds for Raquel Welch, who was the mold for Farrah who was the mold for Pam Anderson who was the mold for today's hot chicks who will be the molds for the hot chicks of tomorrow. Circle of life.

Red