View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 06:06 PM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
Default Where To Go For Vacation

Does anyone know any good spots?

We had a What's your best vacation thread, but maybe things are different these days?

I've been married for 3 years and didn't get my honeymoon yet, where should I dream about and save up for?

My best idea was maybe Hawaii or something. I'd love one of those private on the beach houses where I don't have to worry about people looking at me type of thing. Also would like to get off the east coast and go somewhere you can see where you're standing in the water. I'm not really a mountain person, one of my biggest fears is being in a car that drives off a mountain or a bridge.

And before you say it, no I'm not going to go to the Dominican Republican and get poisoned to death.

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....