forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 09-13-2008, 08:06 PM
Has the odd ability to always find himself under falling anvils.

Credits: 75,477
Kyle E. Coyote is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Question Your worst injuries ever?

A few of my friends and I got into a discussion about this the other day, and it got pretty interesting, so I may as well try to get one going here.

What is the worst injury you've ever sustained? How about the most painful? What was the stupidest way you've hurt yourself?

For me the worst, as in closest to life threatening, injury I've ever gotten was getting shot in Iraq. Not fun by a long shot, but it didn't really hurt that bad. I was in shock and pumped full of adrenaline at first, and after that I had a horse's dose of morphine in me. The most painful by far was getting a stingray barb stuck into my left shin. I was SCUBA diving as a teenager and me and a couple of friends got too close to a ray. I had a few close incounters over the years (I spent a month or so each summer in San Juan with a buddy's family whos father was in the Coast Guard) with barricudas, sharks and eels, but I only got the worst of in once. I managed to pull myself onto the boat before vomiting and writhing in pain for a few hours... seemed like an eternity. The stupidest thing I've ever done was run a chainsaw halfway through my hand. Shockingly there was no permanent damage, but God knows I deserved some. That was RETARDED of me.

So how about you guys?
Old 09-13-2008, 08:32 PM
Waiting like a stalking butler

Credits: 18,119
FortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of light

the most painful thing i've ever had is a cracked tailbone. i fell down my porch steps not once but twice in the same morning by slipping on some ice. my ass was black. as for the worst injury there was one morning in high school when i felt dizzy so i went outside for some air but it was too late. i passed out down my boyfriends porch steps on my face. i broke my nose and dislocated my jaw and somehow managed to bite a huge chunk out of the inside of my mouth. it looked like someone kicked my ass. i'm just glad i was unconcious when i fell cause i imagine that wouldn't have felt to good. that in no way compares to taking a bullet but it's all i got.

Old 09-13-2008, 08:36 PM
Take me out to the ballgame! ...and pass the joint

Credits: 5,105
BleacherCreature420 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

about 3 weeks ago I sliced my thumb on a deli slicer and almost took a nice chunk out of my thumb...luckily it didn't cut it all the way off..it didn't hurt at first but that night it throbbed like a motherfucker...It is healing well now as I can type with both hands again, and finally play the guitar again as well.

I feel kind of dumb posting anything after you being shot in Iraq.......thats a hard act to follow......but I am glad it was not serious and you are ok
Old 09-13-2008, 08:39 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,462
alittleoffhedy is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

yeah i feel kind of ridiculous...i feel the same way as bleachercreature though...as long as you're all right =)
Old 09-13-2008, 08:41 PM
Take me out to the ballgame! ...and pass the joint

Credits: 5,105
BleacherCreature420 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
great minds think alike
Old 09-13-2008, 09:08 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

I have a list of injuries, but the one that HURT the most was when the boss dropped the full weight of the front-end loader on a concrete block that I just happened to have three of my fingers underneath. Ouch! I'll spare the gory details, but the tips of all three fingers were broken. It was two weeks before I could even think of using that hand to do anything. Ever tried to wipe your ass left-handed?
Old 09-13-2008, 08:40 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 8,078
Soze is being mentioned in polite conversation

wakeboarding when i was 14. i went to cut into the wake and my board kind of dug in then came up and hit me in the forehead. after that was a blur as i was knocked out for about twenty seconds and ended up getting a cut that required 42 stitches. oh, and this was all on the first day of a family vacation.
Old 09-13-2008, 10:35 PM
Has the odd ability to always find himself under falling anvils.

Credits: 75,477
Kyle E. Coyote is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Aww, don't worry about it. I didn't start the thread to look tough or anything. I signed up for the job, I knew what I was getting into and I don't regret it at all. Besides, I got a pretty piece of ribbon for it!

Thanks Hedy, thanks Bleacher.
Old 09-13-2008, 08:33 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,462
alittleoffhedy is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

first degree burn. i was six years old and rollerblading in a bathing suit (yeah i have no idea why) and skated into a puddle...i slid across the pavement and had a first degree burn on my thigh...still have the scar, looks pretty badass
Old 09-13-2008, 10:53 PM
Randy Blythe wishes he could sniff my panties

Credits: 36,991
bexxx has a brilliant future
bexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant future

Pregnancy... Just kidding c-section
At work my fav is "There is no i in team.... but there is a u in cunt......"