forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Old 09-30-2015, 07:35 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]
Unhappy Kemp Muhl - Who the fuck names their kid or picks the stage name Kemp Muhl.

Seriously though.

Premiere of Roger Waters The Wall at The Ziegfeld Theater in New York 9/28/15
Old 10-01-2015, 05:19 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 48,261
only one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handle
only one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handle

and what about the shoes? I know it's nice to have a comfortable pair of shoes but not to a premiere. but with her looks and the see thru dress and shoes she looks like Dolores Haze.
but the name is like Bindi Irwin because in her home state in Australia a bindi is a noxious weed- like calling your kid poison oak or crab grass. she's a great person to work with but her parents could have thought about the name a bit longer!
Old 10-01-2015, 05:29 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Lmao I didn't scroll down to the shoes, but yeah wtf. In one pic there is yellow duct tape on it holding it together.

And this chick is from USA, so that's why I'm calling her out.

Had no clue about Bindi's name. I like her. Looking forward to next year when we'll be able to get her and Paris Jackson up in this party.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 10-01-2015 at 05:39 AM.
Old 10-01-2015, 09:02 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,402
shooter357 has a brilliant future
shooter357 has a brilliant futureshooter357 has a brilliant futureshooter357 has a brilliant futureshooter357 has a brilliant future

Holy cow, did she steal those shoes from a homeless person?

also she is going "commando" under that dress

Last edited by shooter357 : 10-01-2015 at 09:04 AM.
Old 10-01-2015, 09:34 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,822
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

I guess my fixation on her nose hair being longer than mine is pretty trivial then. Look for a naked homeless woman over on 43rd and Lexington.

Edit -- OK here we go, she's an "artist".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kemp_Muhl

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...

Last edited by amtronic : 10-01-2015 at 09:37 AM.
Old 10-01-2015, 12:15 PM
The Master gives the gift of control. The slave gives the gift of submission. image host

Credits: 12,258,875
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.

If you are the child of pretentious, hippy, pinko, fag douchebags. You get named a pretentious douchebag name. And yes she is commando, in falling apart shoes. Why? See my above parenting insight.

However she does have nice dick sucking lips. So I'd love to tie her hands behind her back and fuck her face and listen to her gag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I like dick, a lot.
Joe 1961-2012 miss you buddy

Last edited by Wood Dragon : 10-01-2015 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Found something nice to say.
Old 10-01-2015, 02:39 PM
jesus is my homeboy

Credits: 25,316
johnp3q gives a lot that you are thankful forjohnp3q gives a lot that you are thankful forjohnp3q gives a lot that you are thankful for
johnp3q gives a lot that you are thankful forjohnp3q gives a lot that you are thankful forjohnp3q gives a lot that you are thankful forjohnp3q gives a lot that you are thankful forjohnp3q gives a lot that you are thankful forjohnp3q gives a lot that you are thankful forjohnp3q gives a lot that you are thankful forjohnp3q gives a lot that you are thankful forjohnp3q gives a lot that you are thankful forjohnp3q gives a lot that you are thankful forjohnp3q gives a lot that you are thankful forjohnp3q gives a lot that you are thankful for

i'm pretty cool with the nippy/commando situation, but those shoes are disgusting and her dress is ripped under her arm.
artist is one thing, this is pretentious and grose!

I have a weakness for pretty women with lots of tiny tattoos.
Old 10-01-2015, 03:34 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,258,480
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Punky Brewster wants her shit back especially those shoes.