forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 05-23-2008, 10:43 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default please describe your favorite hobby

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

...favorite hobby

whether it's drinking, golfing or collecting stamps. Describe what you like about it.

One of my favorite hobbies is running. I just love to get the "runners high". Put on my little mp3 player, my heart rate monitor and just go.

It's meditative and therapudic. It's just me and my thoughts.
Old 05-23-2008, 10:49 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,289
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

does masturbating count as a hobby?

I collect single malt scotch and new beers...love to read and watch tv.
Old 05-23-2008, 10:56 AM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,743
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

Code:

It sure was my main hobby when I was in junior high. Ah, the glory days. As far as my current hobbies, I definitely enjoy watching TV/movies and anything to do with stand-up comedy or MMA usually.

Also really like cooking (meat, specifically, and different ways of smoking/curing/grilling etc.) and anything to do with sports. Watching/playing football, basketball, a little beer league softball with the boys (Hey, maybe we should get a team together with the guys on here ) or golf, I'm totally there.

Great thread idea Lucas.
Old 05-23-2008, 10:57 AM
Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.

Credits: 7,032
goonarms is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Working out... nothing better to clear my mind than going and lifting.
Old 05-23-2008, 10:57 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 62,754
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

does this forum count as a hobby?

I like beer, good friends (with beer), basketball, golf (with beer) 4-wheeler riding (with beer), playing pool/billards(with beer), horseshoes (with beer), swimming (with beer)...and beer...

beer

about a man and his horse
Old 05-23-2008, 11:13 AM
Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.

Credits: 7,032
goonarms is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

have you done p90x with beer yet?
Old 05-23-2008, 11:17 AM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,743
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

Code:

The beer is either going to make you really loose and help things go well, or really make you hurl hard. Either way, it's worth a try. Let me know how it goes Shasta.

I played an Intramural Basketball game in undergrad on Fat Tuesday about 10 beers deep a few years back. My buddy and I were definitely on our way to getting hammered, forgot we had to show up and we had the best game of the year. Minus the borderline vomitting at half time and REEKING of a mixture of milwaukee 's best and PBR. Dinner of champions. Went home, drank more and threw up for real. True story. Great night.
Old 05-23-2008, 11:22 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 62,754
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

I do the P90X in the mornings before work, just so it doesn't interfere with my drinking....and I found out a long time ago that beer and basketball don't mix for me at all...

about a man and his horse
Old 05-23-2008, 11:25 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 2,271
doubledip is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I'm big into music, playing, listening, discussing, discovering...etc...it's all fun for me. I am also into fucking with electronics/hacks/mods/etc...I also enjoy the herb rather much i also enjoy liquor, mainly crown royal...i like dark and tan beers...not much for the waste of money beers(bud light, budweiser, coors, etc) Don't get me wrong, I'll drink them, but prefer me some Left Hand Brewery Milky Stout, one of my favorites! I like frolf, riding my motorcycle, grilling, going to the lake to camp/boat/jetski/ski it's all a good time...I just try to enjoy my daily routine...just live happy.
Old 05-23-2008, 11:27 AM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 5,686
ElectroPoisonPartySystem is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default I like...

to work with some of my friends that I have made through work with maintaining their baseball fields. A few colleagues of mine run professional, minor league and collegiate baseball teams. A lot of work goes into maintaining these fields, you would be surprised...70% of the crew's time is spent on the playing surface, the grass and everything else takes care of itself. It makes me better at my job. I also build nail and steel drags that are used on baseball fields.

I guess I like most...making extra coin! It supports my wife's and my professional drinking habit (some people tell me it is alcoholism...)