forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 12-22-2009, 07:20 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 6,376
Bong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enough
Default Staring in Public

The SO was telling me the other day about going to the grocery store and ahead of her in line was a little person, midget, whatever term you want to use. Being that I've always been fascinated with midgets, and have always wanted a midget sidekick that dressed just like me (or a monkey sidekick dressed just like me...either one...ah, dreams die hard), I started peppering her with questions. She said she really didn't want to get caught staring, by the little person or anyone else. I told her no one would've minded, because the midget is used to being stared at. And no civilian would've been bothered, because they'd have been staring too.

Of course she said I was full of it. So I told her I'd take it to the most reasonable group I know. What do you all think? Is staring at a midget rude, or perfectly normal?

Red
Old 12-22-2009, 08:25 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

No one's looking at this thread, let alone midgets. A naked midget maybe. A naked midget with a reindeer headdress and a bloody dildo sticking out of his/her ass. I'd stare at that.
Old 12-22-2009, 10:03 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 296,086
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

wherez the fucking tits?!?

and i ask the wee small one questions while i'm staring.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 12-22-2009, 10:12 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Old 12-23-2009, 02:43 AM
My goal is to live forever. So far so good!

Credits: 545,398
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for

It is both rude and normal. Rude because we're told not to stare and normal out of plain curiosity. I once almost had a one night stand with a women 3'9" and she was 10 years older. I was 24 or 25 at the time. Funny thing is I really did not care. But With my kind of luck my ex show up at the Club. I was asked kindly to leave. Since I was not suppose to be within 50 feet of her and her new boyfriend. The old days...they blow...:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
That settles it. Pancakes for breakfast it is
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
... On with the shenanigans.