forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 09-02-2009, 12:57 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default Translation Party Speak - FLUX ALSO!

SO this could be fun but it could be a huge waste of time

Based on the fun we are having with Cell's Translation Party thread... i wanted to do a thread where ONLY translation party speak is used.

If you want to respond in this thread you must input your response into the Translation Party site and only post the result (if you want you can post the original phrase if you hide it with white text)

If it says "Doubtfull it will ever reach equilibrium" you must try another until you have a response to post.

I'll start:

What is a thermos
(i wonder where thermos is)

Old 09-02-2009, 01:00 PM
My goal is to live forever. So far so good!

Credits: 545,053
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for

What devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
That settles it. Pancakes for breakfast it is
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
... On with the shenanigans.
Old 09-02-2009, 01:00 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 17,367
DJ_Wonderdog is being mentioned in polite conversationDJ_Wonderdog is being mentioned in polite conversation

Thermos dildo is vagiant

Original: A thermos is a dildo for a vagiant (a women with a large vagina)
Old 09-02-2009, 01:04 PM
you play Guitar Hero naked... I play REAL guitar topless!

Credits: 14,001
ms. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nice

He can not imagine that busy fapping.

He's busy fapping to stuff you can't even imagine.

Old 09-02-2009, 01:14 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,915,499
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Can I tap that ass?

I tap on the butt or you?
Old 09-02-2009, 01:27 PM
satan666

Kono, tap the bottom of the fan. I am totally hetero

you cant tap this ass. i am totally hetero
Old 09-02-2009, 01:31 PM
MadamMeow

Please let me be the axis. Will.

I want to ride on my man's shaft.