forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 06-19-2009, 01:07 AM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 105,816
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Default Sirius Radio and Royalty Fees.

Thank you for being a SIRIUS subscriber. We are dedicated to providing our subscribers with the best programming and listener experience available on radio today. As part of this commitment, we have an important update regarding your SIRIUS subscription.

Music royalty rights were established by the U.S. Congress as part of the Copyright Act. This Act requires payment of copyright music royalties to recording artists, musicians and recording companies who hold copyrights in sound recordings.

These royalties have recently increased dramatically, principally as a result of a decision made by the Copyright Royalty Board, which is designated by the Library of Congress to set royalty rates for sound recordings. Beginning on July 29, 2009, a ?U.S. Music Royalty Fee? of $1.98/month* for primary subscriptions and $.97/month* for multi-receiver subscriptions will be effective upon your next renewal. This fee will be used directly to offset increased payments from SIRIUS XM to the recording industry.

Unfortunately, we cannot control the Copyright Royalty Board's rate increase, but we can offer you ways to save on your subscription. The longer your subscription, the more you save!

This is an email sent to me. Fucking lame.

Old 06-19-2009, 01:23 AM
I'm no alien, but I am illegal in 50 states.

Credits: 25,127
nachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the rough

I got a similar one from XM, what a load of shit, it's just another way for them to fuck their subscribers.

Oh, and I want the online feature back for free, you cunts.
And miles to go before I sleep.

Old 06-19-2009, 03:30 AM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,667
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

I swear to god, if it weren't for howard..................... :
Old 06-19-2009, 06:17 AM
I'm Bender, baby, please insert liquor!

Credits: 205,609
McHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular aura

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
You don't get your online for free? WTMF?

I got the same email this morning and I hate it too.

More money for the same sub par bullshit, I'd drop it if it wasn't for Bubba and Howard

I'd lick Taylor Swift's butthole, what of it?
Old 06-19-2009, 07:16 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,345
ryansim1 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Amazing

Seems as if they are trying to make all their money back on the shoulders of the current subscribers. It really is amazing how many new ways they find to fuck us....

Artie and Bubba make it worth while for now..
Old 06-19-2009, 08:23 AM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 105,816
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.

Code:

The only reason I will continue to pay.

Old 06-19-2009, 08:55 AM
I'm Bender, baby, please insert liquor!

Credits: 205,609
McHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular aura

I just hate having to listen to the Bubba morning show replay, I live in a town where Bubba broadcasts and it's cool but new cleaner toned down show just isn't the same!

bring on 10AM Fridays!

I'd lick Taylor Swift's butthole, what of it?
Old 06-19-2009, 09:14 AM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,537
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:

I d/l mine -
Code:

(for some reason I do not have the correct codec to play them straight through WMP, but works when converted with CD-DA LAME converter)

Old 06-19-2009, 05:46 PM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 290,735
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

yea I dropped them both about 7 months ago because of the newly added fees for online access and I knew this was going to happen. Fucking music industry crying like bitches again.

Old 06-19-2009, 07:39 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 6,377
Sickman is a jewel in the roughSickman is a jewel in the roughSickman is a jewel in the roughSickman is a jewel in the roughSickman is a jewel in the rough

Code:

I am with you...

Code:

I really miss the old BTLS Sirius shows...

I did a couple of slideshow/video's to some of their song parodies, check them out: