forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2008, 06:43 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 152,168
LingeringLonger is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Gauntlet Thrown...Need Your Thoughts

At work today, we got kind of silly and a gauntlet was thrown. here is the bet...

5 people (who are all runners and late 20's to 40) on treadmills against 5 drinkers. The drinkers have to drink a beer for every mile their running opponent runs, in the same time it took the runner to run the mile.

So, if a runner runs a mile in 9:34, the drinker has 9:34 to drink a beer. This continues until the opponent drops. First team to drop all their players loses.

As far as bathroom breaks, we are still trying to work it out...We (the drinkers, because I never run) argue that if we don't go to the bathroom, that's fucked up, but the runners argue that they can't go to the bathroom it they are running.

I need your thoughts to help flesh this out, or to tell me not to take the bet, or to take the bet, or to bet on whether or not any of the 5 drinkers will die.

Who do you think will win?

P.S. The drinkers are all experienced drinkers/ former bartenders/alcoholics.
IT'S BEST TO LEAP BEFORE YOU LOOK.

Pog ma thoin!
Old 10-23-2008, 06:50 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,635
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

should be easy if you ask me. 9 minutes to drink a beer is entirely too fucking long. Throw in a clause saying if you get a head on beers they have to run faster. lol Or they could allow you bathroom break. As long as you aren't getting extra non drinking time who gives a fuck what your bladder is doing.
Old 10-23-2008, 06:52 PM

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
That is a good point, but if they run 20 miles, which they all can do, and average a 10 minute mile, that mean we have to drink 20 beers in less than 2 hours....

Pog ma thoin!
Old 10-23-2008, 07:02 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 295,552
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

tell the runners than can take piss breaks, but the time counts for the mile. you get more time that way.

take the bet. win or lose, you get fucking drunk!

not my links. always virus check.
Old 10-23-2008, 07:16 PM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 289,779
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

Code:

one thing I'm concerned about is, more than likely drinking that much beer that fast you'll either puke or pass out. That's a lot of beer for anyone, your gonna be so full trying to drink that much. And your friends running 20 miles in 2hrs is really fast most marathons are ran in 2hrs and 15 mins for 26 miles.

Old 10-23-2008, 07:38 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 2,748
imnotlistening2u is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Actually if they're running at a pace of a mile every 10 minutes and run 20 miles you'll have to drink 20 beers in 3 hours and 20 minutes, which is still not that easy of a feat.
Old 10-23-2008, 08:37 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,635
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

hey they can cramp up, so your stomach should be allowed to throw up. Also, you won't be able to walk correctly so you should be able to throw marbles at them
Old 10-23-2008, 08:43 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,796
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

at least its not power hour where u HAVE to take the shot each minute...being given around 7-9 mins per beer to drink at ur own leisure(chug, sip, just drink) is much nicer.

id go with the drinkers on this one...ur relaxed and taking it easy. they have all the hard work to do. its easier to tell who will win if u know how many miles these guys run regularly
Old 10-23-2008, 08:44 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,796
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

ps id just like to say how much i love this forum, where we can talk about awesome events like this one.

good luck by the way
Old 10-23-2008, 08:50 PM

They just called me and told me that I can't smoke during this...and they are debating not letting us use lazy boys...that is really fucked up

Pog ma thoin!
Closed Thread