forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 01-29-2010, 05:45 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,016
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Satan ...... I commend your reply to Dangle, however this isn't a criticism of Dangle, so don't take it that way, Dangle.

It's strange how so many ppl think of g-d and religion in the same vain. Religion is just a set of rules on how to worship. Enough said on that by me.

As for thou shalt not kill, the bible is full of exception to the law:
  1. Eye for an eye.
  2. Stoning for crimes.
  3. Killing for defense of yourself or others, but only if a life is in danger.
  4. G-d slew the first born male from the Pharaoh of Egypt all the way down to the lowest of slaves. (And all the firstborn in the land of Egypt shall die, from the first born of Pharaoh that sitteth upon his throne, even unto the firstborn of the maidservant that is behind the mill; and all the firstborn of beasts.)
  5. There are even passages about mercy killings.
As for if I had a chance to sit down with the most Supreme Being, while my questions are very short, I don't know if his/her/it's answer would be.

I'd like to know how did the universe come to be, if we are actually, possibly, nothing more than a molecule of another enity, as it takes many atoms makes up an element. What is the infinite universe and is it infinite or finite? What is life before birth and is there life after death? And if there is life after death, is it a better place?

And one last question I would want to ask. We know the Bible, both the New and the Old Testaments, have been butchered, so what really is the truth?

Last edited by Mr Handlebars : 01-29-2010 at 05:49 AM. Reason: correct grammatical error
Old 01-29-2010, 05:59 AM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Old 01-29-2010, 12:31 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,426
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Dear Great Green Arkleseizure,
When will the time of the "coming of the great white hanky" at least be upon us?
-SRD
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 01-29-2010, 12:38 PM

Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

Directly after the Great Sneeze
Old 01-29-2010, 01:32 PM

MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

I can tell you've never been to Viltvodle VI. The Great Sneeze is what started all this mess.
-SRD
Always THAT asshole
Old 01-29-2010, 01:40 PM

Code:

Sorry if I was offended. I meant no disrespect. I've never heard Viltvodle VI. I thought I was making a joke. I didn't know it was something.
Old 01-29-2010, 01:52 PM
I may not be attractive but... oh nevermind.

Credits: 57,281
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

i love that friggin movie!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
CAN TWINKIE NEED MORE ROIDS HAVE BANG SHORT UGLY TAN BITCH MICHELOB
Old 01-29-2010, 02:30 PM

Code:

No, dude, there's nothing that I believe in that much. You'd have to like knee me in the crotch, or bite my dick, or take away some food while I'm still eating it, or not refill my drink fast enough to offend me. It's from a series of books called HitchHikers Guide to the Galaxy. (Actually it was a radio series, then a tv show, then a book series, then an infocom text-based RPG, then another movie, then the original author died some some other guy wrote another book, then....). It was meant kind of as a joke, I think, a play on religions of the world. Maybe I should have tossed the sarc mark on there.

Code:

The movie wasn't as bad as I anticipated it might be or as bad as others have made it out to be. Of course I like Zooey and that helps, but overall it was pretty good.
-SRD
Always THAT asshole
Old 02-04-2010, 06:53 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 48,460
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

please Allah Mohammad and baby girl Aisha, heal my avatar because he's too creepy.
Old 02-04-2010, 07:04 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 48,460
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

Code:

YO, Allah, that fucking avatar is still there, heal that fucker already, he's creeping me the fuck out!!!!!!