The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Allah, Buda, God, Yahweh, etc etc etc (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=27985)

satan666 12-19-2009 03:23 AM

Allah, Buda, God, Yahweh, etc etc etc

on a more serious note..
This is not a thread to debate religion.

The only question i want you to answer is this: Assuming you believe in "A God" or an entity that is the creator of all things what would you say/ask him/her/it if you had 5 minutes of your creator's undivided attention? (atheists need not answer this thread)

Would you ask for things - wealth for your family, friends, self? Would you ask for healing for others? Would you just ask questions that you've always want answered?

i know a lot of us here despise organized religion but i am curious to hear your answers

You got 5 minutes...go!

Carlos Spicy Wiener 12-19-2009 03:29 AM

I fucking hate religion period, it's a joke and I can't believe people live there lives by it. It's a fucking horrible way to live life and I understand people want to live a life by rules that where created fucking so long ago it's nuts. Life and man has been around way before the writing of man and there's no fucking way there's a man in the sky that is going to strike me down for calling him a faggot............FAGGOT. Come on the world today starts war in the name of god, from the united states to every fucking make believe god out there.

shit like this can happen, because it's god plan......screw that. I watch killers and rapists all day and they don't seem to die for their crimes. Why doesn't that super being do something about them. To me religion is based on giving people purpose in life and not feeling like that life is over when you die. I've lost loved ones and yea it went through my mind I hope there's something after death, but in my mind I know you just fade away.

Religion to me is just funny, I loved how prisoners can come into prison and then take up Muslim, catholic, or most religions and as long as they can except god they can repent for what they have done and everything is OK.............And come on 72 virgins..................WTF really.

I Remember one comedian said about religion is its the biggest joke every played on the world, he said why is it in the bible that say hell is a bad place. If the devil is a god and has control over people like god does. Why would he punish you for doing what his plan is. So if I do everything the devil loves why wouldn't he want to throw a party for me to say FU to god. Look he decided to live his life and not worry about being judged. oh well I'm sure there will be some people will post some stuff totally saying I'm wrong.....looking forward to the tussle.

satan666 12-19-2009 03:39 AM

Fuckin hell Dangle i just said this wasnt a thread to talk about or debate religion....

Do you believe in a CREATOR of any kind? Or are you an athiest?

If you do believe there is some kind of creator then answer the question... if you dont then dont argue with the people that do believe.

simple.

EDIT - i understand that you might be pretty drunk right now dangle :)

Carlos Spicy Wiener 12-19-2009 03:44 AM

Sorry went into attack mode.............lol.....doing what I do the whole religion thing pisses me off.....sorry.

Ok if there is one............

I would ask him or her: Why the the fuck did you put my balls on the out side of my body...........Huge mistake in design.

satan666 12-19-2009 03:46 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Bwahaha see that's funny... but actually it is a good design. The scrotum expands and contracts to keep the testes close to the body for optimal heat for the sperm.... what you should ask is:

WHY THE FUCK DOES IT HURT SO MUCH WHEN YOUR BALLS EVEN GET GRAZED??

Jawa22 12-19-2009 04:42 AM

My question is this: "What the fuck did I do to piss you off?" There are a ton of CEO's and rappers out there fucking up way worse than me, but you chose to let them have millions of dollars instead of the hard working people of america who aren't trying to screw everyone or get high? If there is a god, or some kind of supreme being, there is a serious flaw in their logic. IMO, man created a god out of a need to not feel so alone, and to put the blame on someone else when shit goes south.

Pobs 12-19-2009 04:46 AM

Dear God/Creator/Insert Name Here,

Amy Winehouse..... why?

Thanks,

Pobs

The Lizard King 01-26-2010 11:25 PM

Dear Whatever,

you wanna make some sweet ass music

MillyMc 01-26-2010 11:32 PM

I would want to know which girls had a crush on me, which girls have bated to me, and which girls i coulda scored with if i wasnt such a timid pussy and/or in a relationship.

Magnusrex 01-27-2010 12:02 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Old Pissy Bastard took my question. i guess my second question would be, why is it you have a bunch of slobbering retards for a fan club.