forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 09-13-2008, 09:30 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,480
summerskin is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

its a toss up for me... while surfing in la jolla i started to walk back in through the shallow water and stepped on a sting ray (it got me in the arch of my foot) hurt like a bitch so i know how you feel kyle. another time surfing in kauai i was heading back in through some rocks and stepped on a sea urchin so i had all the black spines sticking out of my foot while trying to get to the beach while carrying my board through the rest of the rocks/tidepools. it sucked....or having my finger smashed by a bowling ball shattering the bone in the tip and the rest of it fractured.
Old 09-13-2008, 10:35 PM
Has the odd ability to always find himself under falling anvils.

Credits: 75,494
Kyle E. Coyote is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Aww, don't worry about it. I didn't start the thread to look tough or anything. I signed up for the job, I knew what I was getting into and I don't regret it at all. Besides, I got a pretty piece of ribbon for it!

Thanks Hedy, thanks Bleacher.
Old 09-13-2008, 10:38 PM
Has the odd ability to always find himself under falling anvils.

Credits: 75,494
Kyle E. Coyote is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Fuck, dude, you look more like Ironman than Spiderman!
Old 09-13-2008, 10:53 PM
Randy Blythe wishes he could sniff my panties

Credits: 36,998
bexxx has a brilliant future
bexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant future

Pregnancy... Just kidding c-section
At work my fav is "There is no i in team.... but there is a u in cunt......"
Old 09-13-2008, 10:55 PM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,755
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

Shredded my ACL and then walked around on it for two to three years because the U of O Health Center told me it was nothing but a sprain. The doctor who did the surgery couldn't believe that and at the same time, couldn't believe that I had been able to walk around that long, still play sports and be relatively active. The post surgery on that one was a pretty bad amount of pain. Also dropped a road sign on my toe and severed the tendon that lets your big to move, and tore/ripped teh cartilege in my ankle between high school and college. Those were some shitty ones. Plenty of dumb thigns that have led to scars on my body. BUT, out of all those things, the worst has been by far shattering my collar bone three times. That sucker hurts to break!
Old 09-13-2008, 10:57 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Dude, you're a fuckin' train wreck!
Old 09-13-2008, 11:05 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,171
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

Coyote .... you already know how I feel about you and the armed services, but I didn't know you had also taken a bullet for this country. You really are an American Hero. You guys in the military really don't get enough kudos and credit for what you do.

I think the funniest and stupidest thing I ever did was in the 70's guy used to wear stacked heeled shoes. I was playing basketball with some friends on a hardwood floor gym when I decided to take off my shoes so I wouldn't break a leg. On the very next shot, I went up for a rebound and broke my foot.

Learning the restaurant biz I got my fair share of cuts, but the two stupidest was when I put my thumb into a running meat slicer to remove a piece of onion and cut it all the way down to the bone. The second was when I was cutting a slice of frozen meat loaf for the cook with my fingers wrapped around the blade. Took off the tip of my middle finger. I went around giving the bird to everyone for weeks and there wasn't shit they could do about it. I was 15 and 16 at the time and in violation of child labor laws, so I had to lie to the hospital about what happened, so my boss didn't get in trouble.

But the worst thing I ever did was let my shins get kicked in and not get any medical treatment. I've always had a very high tolerance for pain and could turn it off using bio-feedback. I had this neighbor girl flip out and was trying to kill her mom. While I was restaining her, she was kicking my shins to try and get away. By the time the cops got there, my shins were shredded. The cops told me I should just cold cocked her. I tuned out the pain. When I started to really feel them and saw how bad my legs were it was too late, the damage was already done and besides I didn't have any insurance. Too this day it one of the main reasons for my disability.
Old 09-13-2008, 11:06 PM
jesus is my homeboy

Credits: 5,183
Candi Apples is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Smile

My worst injury was sexually related,and involved a food product.

I used to date this guy that was really into experimenting with food.

And one night,he wanted to fuck me with a 2 foot long Tootsie Roll.
I obliged cause I am pretty open minded,and I was also drunk at the time.

Anyways,I had a horrible allergic reaction,and my pussy started to swell up,and I was in a lot of pain.

My mom gave me some Tylenol 3's,and they weren't even making a dent.

In agony for days,I finally decided to pay a visit to my family doctor.

She went to prescribe me Tylenol 3's,and I told her I needed something stronger.She got suspicious,and asked me what the problem was.

After I gave her a very brief version of my story,she had a shocked and horrified look on her face,but decided that she believed my tale,and prescribed me some Perk's.

The perk's took the edge off,but didn't get rid of the pain fully.

I suffered for about 2 weeks,before my pain finally went away.

This was truly the most painful injury I have ever had,a close second being a back injury I obtained while carrying a 40 lb bag of kitty litter.

Anyways,I learned my lesson,and told my partner at the time that I was not letting a food product go near my pussy again.

The End.

Last edited by Candi Apples : 09-13-2008 at 11:07 PM. Reason: .
Old 09-13-2008, 11:10 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,171
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

Remind me to stay far away from you.
Old 09-13-2008, 11:12 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Candi has a pussy! I knew it!