forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Old 12-23-2013, 07:58 AM
Please don't throw your shit at me... unless that shit resembles a bag of marijuana.

Credits: 19,643,899
evil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprah
evil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprah
Default Jodie Sweetin – Why is she performing at The Pool After Dark in Atlantic City - 12/21

Old 12-23-2013, 08:10 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 18,546
elmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his stars
elmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his stars

She's a singer now? Guess she used all that Full House money on Meth..
Old 12-23-2013, 08:21 AM
Please don't throw your shit at me... unless that shit resembles a bag of marijuana.

Credits: 19,643,899
evil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprah
evil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprah

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Sounds about right. And now she needs more.
Old 12-23-2013, 02:18 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 4,349
TBD67 has much to be proud ofTBD67 has much to be proud ofTBD67 has much to be proud ofTBD67 has much to be proud ofTBD67 has much to be proud ofTBD67 has much to be proud ofTBD67 has much to be proud ofTBD67 has much to be proud ofTBD67 has much to be proud ofTBD67 has much to be proud ofTBD67 has much to be proud ofTBD67 has much to be proud ofTBD67 has much to be proud ofTBD67 has much to be proud ofTBD67 has much to be proud of

Code:

Tig ole bitties!
Old 12-23-2013, 03:38 PM

elmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his stars
elmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his stars

Wonder if their full of Meth like the rest of her
Old 12-23-2013, 03:43 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

That might explain why they look flat. Considering she had a boob job, I think she went in there, drained the silicon and then put the meth in to hide it.

On second thought, she would never have that much meth at any one time, she'll smoke it or inject it or whatever.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 12-23-2013 at 04:05 PM. Reason: their, there and they're
Old 12-23-2013, 04:03 PM

I'm sure she had some saved 'For A Rainy Day' as the saying goes
Old 12-23-2013, 10:04 PM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 105,730
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.