forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Old 07-08-2013, 12:35 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default Bianca Balti - Elle (France) - 7/5/13

Old 07-08-2013, 06:10 PM
The Master gives the gift of control. The slave gives the gift of submission. image host

Credits: 12,258,398
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.

I'd have to feed her first before I could fuck her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I like dick, a lot.
Joe 1961-2012 miss you buddy

Old 07-08-2013, 07:04 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 4,261
Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

You almost always have to feed them first, or at least provide drinks.
Old 07-09-2013, 06:41 AM
The Master gives the gift of control. The slave gives the gift of submission. image host

The sunken cheek-legs like twigs-about to collapse look is not sessy

Quote:
I like dick, a lot.

Old 07-09-2013, 07:12 AM
MadamMeow

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Don't waste your money, I promise you it won't get digested. Lol.

Code:

Key word almost. Although I've only been single for a week & 1/2 during the past 17 years (I'm 32), I didn't have my first real date until I was 28, yet I have enjoyed a ton of sex.

To clarify, if I want a guy, it becomes a mission of sorts to get him. Often I would not have time for dinner or BS crap like that as I would only have a 12am-7am window to work with & food wasn't what I was after.

That makes me sound skanky & maybe I am, but it's not my fault, I have groupie DNA in my blood. (Thanks mom). It often caused me to go for people WAAAAAAAY out of my league, but landing a mark like that makes it more satisfying.

And btw even my first "date" was technically my second date with my now boyfriend.

tl;dr I like dick, a lot.
Old 07-09-2013, 12:13 PM

Code:

God Bless you, and all your sisters of the peen worship!

and welcome to my sig

Quote:
I like dick, a lot.

Old 07-09-2013, 12:24 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

I don't have any peen worship sisters, but I should.

I need to work on this.
Old 07-09-2013, 12:55 PM

Code:

I meant it more as a loose fellowship of a shared interest. But by all means if you can pull it together I'll volunteer to interview potential candidates.

Quote:
I like dick, a lot.

Old 07-09-2013, 01:04 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Sure you're hired.

Anytime I put out interest in finding chicks, I ended up with more dick and the one chick I did actually pick up on my own, was likely a tranny with very good oral skills.

She was allegedly on her period when we hooked up. I didn't really know about trannies back then, so I thought nothing of it til years later.