forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2012, 08:39 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,421
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Old 11-08-2012, 08:40 PM
cmetz: (v) - To not just fuck shit up, but fuck it into oblivion!

Credits: 1,313,002
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

picked up a galaxy s3 today, love it..had pizza for dinner, loved it..drinking stone ipa, love it..been a great day except for damn cough and sore throat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
i dont shit. im a higher life form. i haz evolved

-----------nothing i post is mine, get over it-----------

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 11-08-2012, 08:47 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,908,170
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Code:

I was a release day sucker for the S3. Hop over to XDA Developers and trick it out. I know an awesome mod over there.
Old 11-08-2012, 09:11 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

I'm still on the G2X, and pretty happy, would you say that the S3 is worth it for someone like me (neither a techie or 12 year old girl ) ?

it looks oversized for what I use as a phone.

Old 11-08-2012, 09:25 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,908,170

Code:

I had the G2X as well and was quite happy with it. Please note that I root and install custom roms on every phone I own but regardless the S3 is definitely a noticeable step up leap. If the purpose of your phone is to be a phone lol, keep the G2X. Hell, I post shit here from my S3.
Old 11-08-2012, 09:32 PM

Code:

bwahahaha - that's it - BAN FOETUS!! political talkin' mofo.

(oops... wha'appen?!? did i do dat?)

Last edited by Fever : 11-08-2012 at 09:34 PM.
Old 11-08-2012, 09:39 PM

cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

Code:

i'm not very tech savvy and i took a big leap from my old phone to the s3 but it seems very user friendly with everything that i have used so far..i know i'm not using everything possible but learning new stuff everyday just by playing with it

Quote:

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 11-08-2012, 09:39 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

lol....i deleted it because it wasnt funny, which was my goal
Old 11-08-2012, 09:41 PM

Code:

sounds great GD but i think i'm gonna get to know it a little more before you start making it drive around my house for me

Quote:

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 11-08-2012, 09:44 PM

Code:

then how fuckt am I that I lol'd?!?

Closed Thread