forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2008, 01:12 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 4,840
salutationsb is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Mrs BC that story gave me chills.

I had a somewhat similar experience with my father. He was a strong "mans man" the type who never would go to dr. and never got sick outside of your common cold. I can still remember this like it was yesterday I had a company x-mas party and got pretty banged up. I woke up the next morning to a flurry of phone calls from my mother and sisters. They had taken my father to the hospital with severe chest pains. Dr assumed it was a heart attack so they did all there tests and x-rays. After a day or so the tests came back and showed no signs of a heart attack, which in retrospect kinda sucked, as that may have been something that could have been corrected.

They continued on with the testing and found his kidneys starting to fail. No one at this point had any idea of what was going on. Up until this point my family lead a quiet kind of picturesque life. The doctors had no idea why his kidneys were shutting down. Finally we brought him to an oncologist who did a slew of testing as well. Turns out he had a rare case of multiple myeloma which is a blood cancer that starts out in your bone marrow.

Now this being said me and my father had a good relationship coached my sporting teams and all that nonsense but we werem't "emotional" about ight.

So back to the story, doctors decided to put him on chemo try to get the cancer under control and then the ultimate goal was to get him strong enough for a bone marrow transplant. The next 10 months of my life were a living hell, which sounds selfish to say b/c he was the one with cancer but it was a physical/emotional torture for me. His health started faded very quickly, he had to start on dialysis as his kidneys were no longer able to handle the cancer. I can remember one day the ambulette showed up to take him to dialysis more towards the last month of his life and he just couldnt take it anymore. He was weak to the point were he couldnt leave bed and needed to be lifted. So I lift him up similar to a child at this point, which is a really fucked up thing to have to do to your parent let alone the man you looked up to your whole life. I tried to comfort him as much as possible but he jus cried out in pain, begging me to not make him go just asking me to end it all that he couldnt take the pain any longer. Shortly after that episode he landed back in the ICU where he would eventually lay to rest. I share this story because throughout those 10 months I never expressed my emotions to my father the way i wanted too, be it i didnt want to upset him or worry him i dont know. But i do regret never saying anything until he was gone. Not a day goes by i dont tell the people closest to me that i love them as you never know what tomorrow will bring.

ok im done rambling, felt like getting that out. gets a little easier each time
Old 06-20-2008, 01:28 PM
I'm rollin with my pistol and my shotty

Credits: 228,736
jo_dile has a brilliant future
jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
thanks for sharing that...my aunt died a similar death from breast cancer... so Ive been down a similar road. It gets a little better each time, but you never forget.....
Old 06-20-2008, 01:50 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 5,871
trespass is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Those are amazing stories. Thank you for sharing. (little prayer)

woohoo! Lucas says I'm still worthy!!
Old 06-20-2008, 01:54 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 4,840
salutationsb is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

gotta love this place and the range you can find. Great to switch from just jerking around to a serious note and everything in-between, without dealing with a bunch of jerkoffs like other forums.

Cheers!
Old 06-20-2008, 02:06 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive... even with my military discount

Credits: 6,180
idahotransplant is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Even without you telling him, I'm sure your dad knew you loved him. When he was at his worst, you were there to help without question and that means more than all the words you could possibly say.

Old 06-20-2008, 04:12 PM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 107,421
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

I just called them..they didn't answer

DAMN IT.
Old 06-20-2008, 06:58 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

BWHAHAHA
Old 06-21-2008, 02:47 AM
Suck on my repulsor rays, bitch!

Credits: 5,412
IronMan2008 will become famous soon enoughIronMan2008 will become famous soon enough

Not that anyone gives a fuck, but I want to add my two cents here. I lost my Dad to lung cancer just before Christmas 2004. He smoked 3 packs of cigarettes a day! UGH! I went to see him and two days later, he was gone. It was an incredible (if that's the right word to use here) moment for me. Here I am sitting next to the man I grew up with, who was always so arrogant and a "know it all" to the point that we didn't get along with each other, reduced to a wasting away shell of a man. It was the toughest sight I ever had to see. But what was a great moment for me was that on Saturday he had this 15 minute moment of clarity. He and I spoke to each other like nothing was wrong. I made sure that he made peace with the Lord and asked him of he was ready to go to a much better place than here. He said he was and actually smiled for the last time. After that, he became delirious and on Sunday evening, he died while I was holding him in my arms. I will never forget that moment of hearing his last breath. Love one another everyone. Life is too fucking short.
Old 06-21-2008, 06:22 AM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 296,306
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

i think it's safe to say we really do care, iron

not my links. always virus check.
Closed Thread