forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

Old 11-23-2010, 03:39 PM
I'm rollin with my pistol and my shotty

Credits: 227,324
jo_dile has a brilliant future
jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
LOL Brodie! You're awesome...and probably high. Kansas....if I do I might be the only brown thing up there. Scary though.

BITCH! FUK U! Ur opinions is irelephant n ignant!!!!
Old 11-23-2010, 03:47 PM
Consume me.

Credits: 1,015,733
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

Old 11-23-2010, 04:35 PM
Let's get drunk today. Let's get high tonight. Maybe in the morning things will be alright.

Credits: 444,071
brodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud of

Code:

Sweet! I got a new sig. Thanks jo! Kansas blows. You shouldn't come here unless you're in the trunk of a car. I'm almost high enough to imagine I'm in colorado. Almost.
Originally Posted by n2tattoos.lol View Post
fuck all of you. i'm sending him dick pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jo_dile View Post
LOL Brodie! You're awesome...and probably high.
I'M STUCK IN A SIG BOX!!! HELP ME! IT'S BRODIEMAXX!!!
Old 11-23-2010, 09:36 PM

jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future

Code:

Pshhh.....dude ive done things in the trunks of cars you dont even wanna know about....being petite and very flexible makes for very much fun. SOOO thats just an open invitation for a party for me.

Old 11-24-2010, 12:32 AM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,086
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

too long
Old 11-24-2010, 03:29 AM
This is the Thunderdome, so suck my tiny e-dick motherfucker!!!!!

Credits: 12,740
Boon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud of

Uh, note to self: trying to show off, by banging a new chick twice in an hour, then another night going three times in less than two hours, is setting up unreasonable expectations for the future...

Don't invite me to your house. Cause I'll fuck your mom.
Old 11-25-2010, 01:46 AM
I'll bust a nut on a girl's tramp stamp...now it's a Scamp stamp!

Credits: 62,167
scampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the rough

Code:

I'm pretty sure I'm revirginized ~ you can have my cherry
Old 11-25-2010, 03:46 AM
Come with uncle and hear all proper. Hear angel trumpets and devil trombones. You are invited.

Location: outside the hole in the wall of the girls' locker room
Credits: 5,911
fuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful for
fuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:

I love it when you talk dirty.
Then I hate it.
YOU TEASE!!
I'm still in pussy limbo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld lick her all up. A lot.
Old 11-25-2010, 04:26 PM

Code:

Its an art...what can I say? lol I wuv you fuzzzyyyy.

Old 11-25-2010, 07:04 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,971
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Sex...... no, don't know what you're talking about.
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.