forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2008, 03:49 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 7,082
mhump23 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default The Oldest Bars Period.

I love the U.S. I've never left. I love beer, both American made (I am drinking a delicious Anderson Valley Boont Amber Ale as I Type....................... and another........................... and another) and import. I was fascinated at Lucas's post on the 10 Oldest bars. I have had beers at The Saloon in SF where sure enough you bring cash money just like it was when I was born in 1863. They do serve a tasty pint of icy cold amber enlightenment in exchange for your green back American money.

I got to thinking about the rest of the world, as Lucas mentioned at the beginning of his post. They've been drinking for a long, long time over on the other side of that big sea to our right. When I DO finally get over there I would like to find some choice Vintage establishments, if you will, to partake in.

These are pretty old:

The Old ferry Boat Inn, built before the last Millennium overlooks the great Ouse which winds itself caressingly around the tiny hamlet of Holywell, near St Ives in Cambridgeshire.

It’s beautifully thatched roof and white stone walls are a monument to those travellers who once rested here centuries ago after quenching their thirst and satisfying their hunger with the finest of old English Fayre.

Having been constructed in Anglo-Saxon times, the Old Ferry Boat is England’s oldest inn. Historical documents record that liquor was first retailed here as early as 560 A.D, although experts estimate that the foundations are a century older.

Ye Olde Fighting Cocks

Claims to be one of the oldest pubs in England in which Oliver Cromwell is reputed to have stayed. Situated in the shadow of the wonderful St. Albans Cathedral and popular with locals and tourists. Filled with nooks and crannies with parts of the building dating back to the 11th Century although it was not until 1599 was it re-erected as an alehouse.

Ye Olde Trip To Jerusalem

Believed by some to be the oldest pub in Britain. Dating back to 1189 with parts of the foundations dating back to 1070, some of the rooms are cut out of the cliffs below Nottingham Castle. Crusaders stopped at ‘The Trip’ on their way to the Holy Land. Full of charm, character and tradition. A gem !

Aubachs Keller

"Auerbachs Keller" is one of Germany's oldest pubs. Thanks to Goethe's literary classic "Faust," the Leipzig tavern is also one of the world's most famous.

"Auerbachs Keller," a cozy nearly 500-year-old drinking den in the eastern German city of Leipzig, offers a special brew -- "Mephisto's Feuer" or "Mephisto's Fire." The devilishly delicious speciality drink is named after one of Goethe's most famous fictional characters

The Riesen

The RIESEN is the oldest “Princes tavern” in Germany. It is said to have been already known, and recognised officially, by the court as early as the mid 12th. Century. In 1314, Ludwig from Bavaria stayed at the “RIESEN zu Miltenberg” shortly after his coronation, and in 1368 Karl IV also made a visit here.

The first official historic document mentioning the RIESEN exists in a book of court records dating from 1411. From these records we learn that, the landlord’s name was Conrad Trestram, and it is believed that he was responsible for erecting the Gothic building, parts of which still exist to this day. Later Jost Virnhaber built the impressive Renaissance building in 1590.

I sure there are more. I like English,and German Beer so I looked up these locations. First oldest in the world and then in Germany,and then I'm tired and want another Boont. So goood night! BOONT ROCKS!!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 06-08-2008, 09:46 AM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 42,085
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

Ye Olde Nighttime Cocks?

Awesome

EDIT: I'm retarded. Just looked at the pictures

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 06-08-2008, 10:38 AM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,753
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

Pretty cool, thanks for the link MHump.
Old 06-08-2008, 05:19 PM
a True Sex Panther

Credits: 17,894
DAS will become famous soon enoughDAS will become famous soon enoughDAS will become famous soon enough

Code:

That's the game you and your buddies play... Also known as "Hide Ye Olde Nightime Salami"

Quote:
Originally Posted by katelynnx View Post
Anchorman is probably my favorite movie EVER which means I love you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
DAS is Back! and I love it!
Old 06-08-2008, 05:52 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 42,085
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

Code:

Ye Olde Nighttime Pork Swords

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 06-08-2008, 06:01 PM
....raw doggin' it since 1980!

Credits: 13,876
Choppie is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Great post, made me thirsty.
Closed Thread