forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 01-19-2010, 02:34 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default Aokigahara - forest of suicides (some graphic pictures)

Aokigahara - Forest of Suicides

"The perfect place to die." That's how Aokigahara was described in Wataru Tsurumui's bestselling book The Complete Manual of Suicide. A dense, darkforest bordering Mt. Fuji, Aokigahara is infamous throughout Japan as a popular spot for those taking their final journey.

In 2002, 78 bodies were found within it, replacing the previous record of 73 in 1998. By May of 2006, at least 16 new suicides had already been found. More than a few of them were even carrying copies of Tsurumui's book. No one knows how many bodies go undiscovered.

Signs emblazoned with messages such as "Please reconsider" and "Please consult the police before you decide to die!" are nailed to trees throughout theforest. However, the woods have such a reputation that these minor deterrents do little to stop the determined. Local residents say they can always tell who is going into theforest for its stunning natural beauty, who is hunting after the macabre and who is planning never to return.

Part of the appeal is dying at the foot of the sacred Mt. Fuji. Part of it is the foreboding nature of Aokigahara, so dense and thick that from just a few kilometers inside it no sounds can be heard other than those produced by theforest itself. Legends surround the place; for instance, there are said to be massive underground iron deposits that cause compasses to go haywire, trapping innocents along with the purposely suicidal.

Aokigahara is considered the most haunted location in all of Japan, a purgatory for yurei, the unsettled ghosts of Japan who have been torn unnaturally soon from their lives and who howl their suffering on the winds.

However, even in these haunted woods, regular humans still have a job to do. Forestry workers rotate in and out of shifts at a station building in Aokigahara, and occasionally they will come upon unfortunate bodies in various states of decomposition, usually hanging from trees or partially eaten by animals.

The bodies are brought down to the station, where a spare room is kept especially for such occasions. In this room are two beds: one for the corpse and one for someone to sleep next to it. Yup, you read that correctly. It is thought that if the corpse is left alone, the lonely and unsettled yurei will scream the whole night through, and the body will move itself into the regular sleeping quarters.

Old 01-19-2010, 02:44 PM
I'm rollin with my pistol and my shotty

Credits: 228,158
jo_dile has a brilliant future
jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future

Very interesting...and sad.

BITCH! FUK U! Ur opinions is irelephant n ignant!!!!
Old 01-19-2010, 04:13 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 547,341
deadinabottle is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

i remember reading about this forest about a year or so ago after reading up on suicides at the golden gate bridge. i want to say it was one of the 4 most sought after places to go commit suicide at.
Old 01-19-2010, 04:21 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]
Wink

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
DIB have you seen this movie? The Bridge.

I thought it was pretty good. I have it, if you want i can upload it find you some links to DL it.

EDIT - in 2006 there were 24 suicides there. That forest had over 70 in one year,
Old 01-19-2010, 04:34 PM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 289,429
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

Code:

Fucking pussies..........man the fuck up and don't take the easy way out.

Old 01-19-2010, 04:36 PM
Let's get drunk today. Let's get high tonight. Maybe in the morning things will be alright.

Credits: 444,127
brodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud of

Code:

Not that easy. This is coming from someone who has failed multiple times
Originally Posted by n2tattoos.lol View Post
fuck all of you. i'm sending him dick pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jo_dile View Post
LOL Brodie! You're awesome...and probably high.
I'M STUCK IN A SIG BOX!!! HELP ME! IT'S BRODIEMAXX!!!
Old 01-19-2010, 06:06 PM

Code:

that doc is what originally got me into reading up on it. great film.
Old 01-19-2010, 06:08 PM
cmetz: (v) - To not just fuck shit up, but fuck it into oblivion!

Credits: 1,313,610
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

saw about this forrest on ghost hunters, pretty crazy shit. don't have anything against people doin this but would rather see them try to get help and see that life isn't that bad. my brother tried and i am glad it was a failed attempt cause now he is engaged and has a little one on the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
i dont shit. im a higher life form. i haz evolved

-----------nothing i post is mine, get over it-----------

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 01-19-2010, 06:13 PM

wiki shows it as one of the top four places for suicide besides san frans golden gate bridge, the bloor street viaduct in toronto and the beachy head in england
Code:

Old 01-19-2010, 07:51 PM

Credits: 12,238
GeminiEye is being mentioned in polite conversation

You know I had just read about this forest about a month ago. I think cracked had a full article of like random suicide followings.