forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Old 03-04-2018, 07:41 PM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
Birthday Everything for the Oscars (90th Annual Academy Awards) - 2018

The unofficial close of awards season. Delayed this year a week for the Olympics cause why should they be overshadowed by anything dammit!

I don't think it started yet, but the red carpet events and other viewing parties are starting to drop now. After that we'll visit some highlights from all the pre-events (pages 5-14) and end with the sure to be after parties where people hopefully get drunk and dumb.

Time will tell!

Also, hopefully the metoo crap should be done after this since the season is closed. May we never have to relive the boringness the whole thing as turned everything into and we can maybe go back to normal or at least talk about/be forced to hear about something already.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Point(s) of Interest:

Possible Adriana Lima nipples, may be pasties, need more pics. https://forum.drunkenstepfather.com/...&postcount=137

Adriana Lima update, seems to be one of those only in the thumbs fakers.
https://forum.drunkenstepfather.com/...&postcount=206

Sarah Silverman sniffing her armpit. I wonder what she smells.
https://forum.drunkenstepfather.com/...&postcount=202

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....
Old 03-04-2018, 07:43 PM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
Default Margot Robbie

Quote:
Old 03-04-2018, 07:46 PM
Almost Interesting...

Default Salma Hayek

Quote:
Old 03-04-2018, 07:46 PM
Almost Interesting...

Default Eiza Gonzalez

And the award for hottest always a rebound bitch goes to...

Quote:
Old 03-04-2018, 07:47 PM
Almost Interesting...

Default Leslie Bibb

Quote:
Old 03-04-2018, 07:48 PM
Almost Interesting...

Default Sofia Carson

Quote:
Almost Interesting...

Default Allison Williams

Quote:
Almost Interesting...

Bacon Abbie Cornish

Quote:
Old 03-04-2018, 07:52 PM
Almost Interesting...

Default Blanca Blanco

I don't feel like retyping so I'm just going to copy and paste a few select recent highlights from her attention whore thread I made.

"I'm interested to see where this one thinks she can take it. This one gets into the award shows since she signed with the academy for her brilliant role in Showgirls 2. She got passed for the first Showgirls though.

But seems her dumb imdb has had a spike. Surely not from this fake paparazzi nonsense, just from her partner's connections/payroll. But it is funny there is a lot of stuff that looks like it will be for children.

GOOGLE HER KIDDIES! "

"I promise you, you will never get an acting award ever. No matter how many events your old man sugar daddy buys you into ya dumb whore. "

Oh and look, there he is.

So fuck you Page 6 for highlighting her on your show tomorrow like the last time she pulled this stunt. If you ignore it, it will go away and make masturbating videos on Patron. kthxbai

Quote:
Old 03-04-2018, 07:53 PM
Almost Interesting...

Default Zoey Deutch

Quote: