forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 03-02-2017, 05:26 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,254,972
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Old 03-13-2017, 02:25 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Old 03-14-2017, 12:41 PM
Smear it on your plastic face, Leave you with a sweeter taste. Super soaker on your chest, Let it drip down on your breast.

Credits: 30,051
aarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful for
aarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful for

Old 03-14-2017, 08:18 PM

Old 03-17-2017, 12:19 PM

Old 03-18-2017, 09:07 PM

Old 04-20-2017, 09:27 PM

"So goes customer service.

A closing Radio Shack location in Reynoldsburg, Ohio has apparently had its unverified Facebook page gone rogue, as the page has posted several comments using expletives toward its former customers.

Although the page is not verified, and it is unclear if the page actually once belonged to the store, it still creating quite a buzz on social media.

One post that reads, "We closed. (Expletive) all of you," has been shared more than 10,000 times as of Tuesday evening. Another post that reads, "Always hated all you (expletive) customers anyway," had more than 2,500 shares.

Adding to the hilarity of the page, a photo was added to the page showing several lights dimmed on a Radio Shack sign so the sign would spell out "adioS."

The Radio Shack in Reynoldsburg was one of nearly 500 to be closed by the once popular electronics retailer in 2017. Radio Shack, like many brick and mortar stores, are struggling to compete with online services such as Amazon, and big box stores like Best Buy and Walmart. "

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 04-20-2017 at 09:31 PM.
Old 12-13-2017, 06:34 PM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....
Old 10-25-2018, 01:07 PM

Default Saw this today

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 10-25-2018 at 01:12 PM.
Old 01-11-2019, 09:43 PM