forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2015, 09:12 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,796
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Depends on which gets you jazzed up better. The thought of a long, slow ride in a limo with women who are wont to cater to your every emotional need, or the memory of all of those women dressed in black, all with black lingerie who attended the funeral, all wanting to also cater to your every emotional need.
Or the thought of your dearly departed dad, and the many times he must have fapped in his own too-short life may block any activity on your part for some time.

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...
Old 03-08-2015, 03:21 PM
Please don't throw your shit at me... unless that shit resembles a bag of marijuana.

Credits: 19,634,252
evil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprah
evil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprah

Code:

No winning there. Sorry to hear of your loss.
Old 03-08-2015, 04:35 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

I randomly got to watch my cell change from 1:59am to 3am today. Needed to get up at 7 and figured I could get away with going to bed at 2, then I was like, "oh yeah...fuuuuuuuuck".

Thank god for coffee.
Old 03-09-2015, 09:23 PM
MadamMeow

I worked out for 2 hours today.

I got this ap called Lose It and it's really good. You just log what you eat (everything even your 20 calorie gummy vitamins and every ingredient in your recipe). And you can even scan the bar codes of items to put them in.

It's really been eye opening. Since I turned it into a numbers game (my thing), I think I have a shot at making some progress.

So after I have breakfast, I put in what I know I'm going to have for dinner. Then I exercise til I get back in the green.

So for those times you have to "guess" like eating out. I overestimate the food and underestimate the exercise. I log what I do as "walking" although it's closer to, if not, aerobics. That way, if I still make it to the green, everything in between is "bonus".

Started this last week, and have it set to calculate losing 1-1/2 pounds a week. Doing what I do above, I lost 5 Lbs.

This is so cool and makes it easy.

Will still take a really long time to get to where I want,but at least it's something. Trying to get as far as I can before getting a job which will make it harder.
Old 03-09-2015, 10:46 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,786
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Code:

I hope you achieve your goal. Looking forward to an after pic.
Old 03-10-2015, 11:03 AM
MadamMeow

Your mind is a maze of amazing!
Old 03-10-2015, 06:56 PM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 270,608
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

Code:

Clothes add ten pounds. Just sayin' . . .

Old 03-11-2015, 07:38 AM
Symmetrical book stacking. Just like the Philadelphia mass turbulence of 1947.

Credits: 6,013,404
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.

Turns out it was the day after

Now my balls ache
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR View Post
You are all cocsuckers. Especially Stantz. Fuck that guy.
Old 03-11-2015, 10:17 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 18,529
elmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his stars
elmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his stars

On YouTube now you have to manually change the video to HD now insead of them playing automatically dumb move
Old 03-11-2015, 12:10 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

So what if they find spermies in there. Do you have to get it done again?

Code:

That is dumb. Wasn't that a setting option? Maybe you have to reselect for them to do that?
Closed Thread