forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 07-26-2019, 06:06 PM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
Default Where To Go For Vacation

Does anyone know any good spots?

We had a What's your best vacation thread, but maybe things are different these days?

I've been married for 3 years and didn't get my honeymoon yet, where should I dream about and save up for?

My best idea was maybe Hawaii or something. I'd love one of those private on the beach houses where I don't have to worry about people looking at me type of thing. Also would like to get off the east coast and go somewhere you can see where you're standing in the water. I'm not really a mountain person, one of my biggest fears is being in a car that drives off a mountain or a bridge.

And before you say it, no I'm not going to go to the Dominican Republican and get poisoned to death.

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....
Old 07-26-2019, 10:46 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,566
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Key West is a fun place. The main street there is called Duval St tons of fun bars. The water and nice and warm but you won't be getting a private beach in the Keys. There is also a roof top bar called the Garden of Eden clothing optional great place to end the night. Plus there is an energy in the Keys unlike anywhere else I have been.Doesn't really check off any of the boxes you wanted though.
Old 07-27-2019, 03:25 AM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Credits: 50,439
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.

I wish I had a great vacation idea, but I'm the worst at that sort of stuff. Wherever you finally decide to go, I hope it's awesome and you and your boo have an epic time

Quote:
Originally Posted by josehl View Post
Never heard of him.

I'm serious. Not even trolling. First I've seen that name...
Old 07-27-2019, 06:04 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 106,178
snowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followers
snowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followers

London, Rome, Paris.
Old 07-27-2019, 08:13 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,421
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

I can recommend Hawaii as I got married there. Two days each on Oahu, Maui, and Kauai was not enough time. Didn't even get to the big island of Hawaii itself, so we missed the black sand, the bicycle ride down the mountain, seeing the volcano, etc. If you go do two weeks. Also we can recommend Delta as it is a long non-stop flight and they have the biggest bathrooms. During a night flight they really don't care if you play hide the pickle as long as you are discreet about it.

~!

I got Kate Middleton pregnant.
Old 07-27-2019, 09:29 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 14,251,849
Curmudgeonx said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
Curmudgeonx said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Curmudgeonx said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Curmudgeonx said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Curmudgeonx said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Curmudgeonx said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Curmudgeonx said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Curmudgeonx said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Curmudgeonx said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

New Orleans is only bad in August/September. If you go in October, you can go up to the Prison Rodeo at Angola Prison on any Sunday.
Old 07-27-2019, 09:51 AM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Thanks for the tips guys.

Think I'll be saving for Hawaii and do the two weeks.

My husband has never been to Florida so we'll be go there another time. I went to Disney with my dad. We weren't right there and I forget what beach we were hitting, but it was a good time. I'll remember what you said.

And I know when we're down there we'll have to go to New Orleans, too.

Guessing Florida is still like a yankee area summer in October? That could all work out.

Quote:
Old 07-27-2019, 01:04 PM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,421

I live in Fla so I can tell you what to expect. Heavy traffic. High motel/hotel prices. And flesh-eating bacteria in the Gulf of Mexico. The slightest scratch is an entry point for that to make its way into a person's body and start its rampage. No shit, I live here and will not go in the Gulf. On the east coast, I don't believe the problem is as present in the Atlantic.
If you want to do adult stuff with each other, thats not permitted on any beach in the state. BUT the section between St Augustine and Ormond Beach is pretty desolate, and there are lots of sand dunes that you can get busy behind. Also camping if you want to spend time there. The Ocala National Forest is pretty good for that. Bring mosquito repellent.
Attractions depends. I suspect that Rat World isn't a big deal, and without kids its torture to put up with all the other peoples kids. Universal Studios is a good place for couples, as is Busch Gardens in Tampa. Lego Land (was Cypress Gardens) rocks if you are into little plastic blocks. The Indian reservations down toward Miami give great airboat excursions into the Everglades.
You can always go and visit The Villages, the biggest collection of retired Republicans in the country save for Arizona.
My favorite destination is the Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral. They have great tours and you can ask real fucking astronauts questions about their experiences. Guaranteed someone will ask about using the bathroom in space.
And regardless where you go in Florida, you will see Florida Man somewhere. So keep your phone ready, you may get some exclusive footage.

~!

I got Kate Middleton pregnant.
Old 07-27-2019, 02:29 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,423,955
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
My Dad's house is not far from the Black Sand beach. But on the Big Island, not far = quite a distance. It's interesting, and easy to get to, but not as cool as the Green Sand beach (also on the BI). The Volcano is awesome, just not when it's erupting. Technically, its all volcano, so you saw one and didn't even know it

You didn't miss out on biking down a volcano, you can do that on Maui too. And Maui has way better beaches for swimming, better restaurants, etc. I'd recommend just renting a condo in Kihei and exploring from there. It can get pricey in a hurry.

Old 12-02-2019, 06:28 PM
Almost Interesting...

So it seems my so far "honeymoon" will be a long weekend in Cleveland. In the winter. By the freezing cold Great Lakes. During a week we had snows.

We are going to go to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Museum and I want to find a bowling alley to go and sing The Drew Carey Show theme song.

Does anyone maybe know of anything else there we should think of checking out?

Quote: