forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 05-16-2008, 03:45 PM
Depression hurts, but I dont have to

Credits: 12,295
Stl is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default St. Louis Cardinals

I think you guys can figure who I like based off my screen name.

I have grown up watching them. My mom and I would sit and watch there games all the time. I find it fitting that she passed away 2 months after they won the world series in 2006 prior to that they hadnt won one since 1982 1 year after I was born.

I love the fact we have there double A team right here in Springfield. there stadium is only 3 miles from my house.

They were picked to be the worst team in the NL central this year.. They have played pretty good prior to the last couple games.

I do hope Chicago wins the WS so they will shut up for another 100 years

Last edited by Stl : 05-16-2008 at 08:48 PM.
Old 05-16-2008, 04:04 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 4,786
salutationsb is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Atlanta Braves fan here, which can get interesting seeing as how im in NY!
Old 05-16-2008, 04:19 PM
drunkenstepbrother is in NO way affiliated with this website

Credits: 1,490
drunkenstepbrother is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Mets

Long-time suffering Mets fan. Started following the team in 84 when I was a kid, right about the time Dwight and Darryl started lining up rails. After 86, I was sold, and since then things have not been great. The Fire Willie countdown is in full effect.

Screw the DH, and domed stadiums. And I understand fans going from the Yanks to the Mets, but if it had been the other way around...
Old 05-16-2008, 04:53 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 41,865
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I'm with ya. Cubs fan here. HUUUUUUGGGGGGEEEEEEEEE baseball fanatic, too. I lost interest in the sport after 1998, then regained interest in 2003 with the Cubs resurgence to the NLCS, and also with my participation in a Fantasy Baseball league. Fantasy Baseball has turned me into a numbers freak. It's also the greatest thing in the world, and I love it to death.

Other than that, Cubs fan since conception, used to go to Cubs games every summer when I would visit my grandmother in Chicago. Went last year for the first time in nearly 10 years, sat behind home plate for a Cubs vs. Reds game and sat in the bleachers for a Cubs vs. Cards game. Greatest place on earth.

Geovany Soto is also my hero.
Old 05-16-2008, 11:22 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,335
n8van2 will become famous soon enoughn8van2 will become famous soon enoughn8van2 will become famous soon enough

Code:

Söze, I am a huge fan too!! The Sox are my second team, I fell in love with their story back in 04 and can't get enough of them since. There is nothing I'd rather see more than for The Crew to sweep the series
Old 05-17-2008, 12:27 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 61,531
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

Code:

lets take this shit to the thunderdome bitch....you guys get lucky and you wanna bag on us?!?! lets go!!!!!

about a man and his horse
Old 05-17-2008, 12:32 AM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,504
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

speaking of the cubs, how bout steve bartman helping the fish beat the cubs and win another championship???

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that was awesome.
i was ready to give up till he fucked with moises.
Old 05-17-2008, 12:34 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive... even with my military discount

Credits: 6,172
idahotransplant is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Shasturbator, I really hope the cubs don't win the series any time soon and here's why. I'd hate for everyone from Chicago to turn into a complete douche bag (sorry megadouche) like all those fuckers from Boston. Do you know any Boston sports fans you can stand to be around for more than 3 seconds? I don't. Here's to staying a loser that people still like.
Old 05-17-2008, 12:54 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 61,531
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

Code:

so you think going longer will make it easier? IF the Cubs win the series...I WILL TALK TRASH BIG TIMEI didn't celebrate the White Sox win, I'm still holding on to my Jordan days....ahhh, MJ and the Bulls....I cried with Grace when he left...

about a man and his horse
Old 05-17-2008, 12:57 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive... even with my military discount

Credits: 6,172
idahotransplant is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

At least the cubs sniff around the playoffs every few years. All I've got are childhood memories of Andy Van Slyke, Doug Drabek, Spanky LaVallierre and Barry Bonds (back when he was normal size). Let's Go Pens and Steelers!