forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 03-02-2009, 09:06 AM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 651,946
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
Default Texas police seize 22 dogs found crammed inside a station wagon with their owner

POTTSBORO, Texas - North Texas authorities seized 22 dogs found crammed inside a station wagon with their owner. The owner locked the car doors and refused to come out when a constable tried to serve her a warrant for the seizure of the dogs early Monday, said SPCA spokeswoman Maura Davies.

Two puppies and 20 dogs were taken to a shelter until a judge decides who gets custody, the SPCA said. A hearing on the custody of the animals is set for Feb. 16 in Denison.

The dogs were in the car along with a pot of water, blankets and waste.

"The car was soaked with urine and covered in feces. The ammonia level in the vehicle was 23 parts per million even after the doors had been opened for several minutes. As a frame of reference, humans start experiencing health issues at 12 parts per million," Courtney Stevens, SPCA of Texas rescue and investigations supervisor, said in a news release.

The owner does not face charges, Grayson County constable Michael Putman said. She was not coherent and the SPCA said it has contacted Adult Protective Services about the woman.

Pottsboro is about 70 miles north of Dallas
Old 03-02-2009, 09:36 AM
Waiting like a stalking butler

Credits: 18,102
FortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of light

crazy people get away with everything

Old 03-02-2009, 03:45 PM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 10 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

think maybe she was crazy BECAUSE of all that ammonia?
Old 03-02-2009, 07:39 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Texas has Constables? I thought they were Rangers.
Old 03-02-2009, 07:42 PM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 288,167
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

Code:

Yea certain area's have constables, there are city police and state troopers, and rangers, Sheriffs. But the Constables mainly do stuff for the courts, Justice of the peace.

Old 03-02-2009, 07:44 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 7,688
PANDAmonium is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Shitgoddamn that's a lot of dogs. The owner didn't even let them out to pee or poop? Ever? 23 ppm of ammonia? That's a whole lotta feces. Dog waste isn't even THAT bad. Just imagine if it had been cats!

Oh dear lawd.
Old 03-02-2009, 07:46 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Okay, I thought Max was making a faux pas with terminology based upon his experience as a limey.
Old 03-02-2009, 10:20 PM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,458
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Im not some PETA crusader, but why do crazy people always have to mess with animals? Why cant they just be crazy by themselves?
Old 03-02-2009, 11:17 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 31,106
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

if crazy people don't hurt other people or animals then they're not crazy. they're just like everyone else if they don't share their crazy.
Old 03-03-2009, 01:01 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 12,229
GeminiEye is being mentioned in polite conversation

If she was throwing the dogs at people like the crazy cat lady off the simpsons then I would find this somewhat acceptable. But in their case.....FAIL