forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 10-20-2016, 12:45 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,255,573
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Georgia Teacher Locked Up for Rendezvous with Student
Wed, Oct 22 - 7:29 pm by Stephen Kersey

A Wayne County High School teacher identified as Fleur Jean Ruley has been charged with assault after investigators found that she was having a physical relationship with a 17-year-old student. The 43-year-old from Jesup, Georgia was also charged with making a false statement to police.

As you can see in the pictures below, Fleur Jean Ruley is an attractive young woman. Records indicate that she is married and is the mother of two daughters.

(Within the past week, a number of other teachers — including Tracy Marie Barras and Johnna Feazell — have been arrested for similar crimes.)

Even though her bond is set at only $5,000, she is currently still behind bars. The teacher has already resigned from her job. Considering the age of the teen involved, I think it’d be fair if she got probation instead of prison time.

Link
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Old 10-20-2016, 12:47 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Minnesota Teacher Fired After Arrest Involving Minor
Tue, Oct 7 - 10:17 pm EDT by Stephen Kersey

A teacher in Austin, Minnesota has been arrested after it came to light that she allegedly had a physical relationship with a minor student. Mary Gilles worked as a math teacher at Pacelli High School but has already been fired by Pacelli Catholic Schools.

The 28-year-old has been charged with a third-degree felony and now faces multiple years in prison if found guilty. This news comes just a couple days after a pair of educators (identified as Rachel Respess and Shelley Dufresne) were arrested for allegedly having a threesome with a student.

Prior to her teaching career, Mary Gilles went to high school in Winona, Minnesota. She also attended Mount Mercy College and Northern Iowa.

No information regarding the victim has yet to be released. We’ll keep you updated when that info is available.

Links
Code:

http://www.everyjoe.com/2014/10/09/c...ested-teacher/

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 10-20-2016 at 12:48 AM.
Old 10-20-2016, 12:54 AM

Substitute Teacher Services Football Player in Classroom, Gets Arrested
Wed, Oct 22 - 8:11 pm EDT by Stephen Kersey

At Options Public Charter School in Washington D.C., a caring substitute teacher by the name of Symone Greene wasted no time getting close to her new students. In fact, the 22-year-old allegedly had oral relations in her classroom with a 17-year-old student who is on the school’s football team. Talk about a good first impression.

Unfortunately, school officials weren’t thrilled when a video of the encounter went viral within the school. As you can attest to by looking at the pictures below, this sub is attractive enough to brag to your friends about, so we shouldn’t blame the teen for boasting.

Symone Greene and the student sent text messages over the next few days. But once officials found out, the police got involved and arrested her. She’s now charged with felony abuse. The charge is even more serious because a minor is involved. Whoops.

Link
Code:

Old 10-20-2016, 12:56 AM

Missouri Junior High Teacher Arrested for Spicy Relationship
Fri, Oct 17 - 9:15 pm EDT by Stephen Kersey

After a number of warnings about her inappropriate relationship with a young female student, Johnna Feazell is really in hot water now. Investigators believe that the 46-year-old teacher at Marshfield Junior High School had a physical relationship with the 16-year-old — and may have had improper contact with her for more than two years.

(Look below for pictures of the teacher from Marshfield, Missouri. She joins Tracy Marie Barras and Morgan Young as educators arrested this week for getting in bed with students.)

Johnna Feazell got busted after the alleged victim’s mother found a secret cell phone that the teacher provided. The young girl then admitted the full extent of the relationship with the woman 30 years her senior. When the phone was unlocked, investigators got a treasure trove of evidence.

School administrators say they have been warning the English teacher — who also coaches basketball — about her dealings with this particular student. She apparently didn’t take those warnings seriously and now faces felony charges that could get her locked up for years.

Old 10-20-2016, 12:59 AM

Arkansas Teacher Arrested for Fling with Female Student
Thu, Oct 16 - 8:19 pm EDT by Stephen Kersey

A teacher identified as 23-year-old Morgan Young has been arrested in Arkansas. She worked at Cabot Junior High South before authorities arrested her at the school on Wednesday. Detectives believe that she had an inappropriate relationship with a female student.

As you will see in the pictures below, Morgan Young is a beauiful woman. Prior to becoming a teacher, she was an accomplished volleyball player.

Police are charging her with assault, a felony that could lead to multiple years behind bars. Additionally, authorities may tack on additional charges as the investigation unfolds.

The young victim talked to police Wednesday morning and evidently gave the cops enough reason to make the arrest. For the dazzling educator’s sake, let’s hope there is a reasonable explanation and she doesn’t end up rotting in jail.

Link
Code:

Old 10-20-2016, 01:01 AM

Teacher, 34, Jailed for Misbehavior with Multiple 16-Year-Old Students
Thu, Oct 16 - 9:47 pm EDT by Stephen Kersey

A 34-year-old teacher from Duson, Louisiana has been arrested and thrown in jail. Tracy Marie Barras, who taught math at Crowley High School, allegedly engaged in indecent and improper behavior with multiple 16-year-old students.

Her activities with the male students were first reported on October 10th and investigators believe they have found enough evidence to convict her on the felony charges she faces.

Tracy Marie Barras, who you can view in the gallery below, is the second teacher arrested this week. (The other was Morgan Young, who allegedly had a relationship with a female junior high student.)

The Acadia Parish School Board is expected to fire her soon — even before she faces the judge. Currently, she’s in jail with a $60,000 bond.

While it’s good to get a criminal off the streets (allegedly, of course), you know there are some sad teen boys in Louisiana tonight. The best teacher they ever knew is gone.

Link
Code:

Old 10-20-2016, 01:03 AM

Scandal! Teacher Lauren Harrington-Cooper Arrested
Sat, Dec 21 - 8:34 pm EDT by Stephen Kersey

The city of Plymouth, Pennsylvania has been rocked by scandal. Lauren Harrington-Cooper, a teacher at Wyoming Valley West High School, has been arrested. She is being charged after allegedly sleeping with a senior at the school — and she has already admitted to the crime.

Look below for 9 pictures of Lauren Harrington-Cooper, who was an English teacher and a lunch room monitor.

At first, the two would simply drive around in her car. That led to oral exams. Eventually, they graduated to going all the way. They got caught after the student’s parents found text messages talking about their extracurricular activities.

Link
Code:

Old 10-20-2016, 01:05 AM

Limerick teacher in student sex case to serve to serve 7 years
By Tammy Wells, Journal Tribune
Posted July 19, 2012, at 12:18 p.m.

Jessica Pomerleau, a 36-year-old former RSU 57 teacher, appears in York County Superior Court in Alfred Thursday morning, July 19, 2012. She pleaded guilty to gross sexual assault in relation to charges that she had sex with a 15-year-old student last year.

ALFRED, Maine — A former RSU 57 teacher, charged by sheriff’s deputies with having sex with a 15-year-old student last year, pleaded guilty this morning and was ordered to spend seven years of a 12-year sentence in prison.

Jessica Pomerleau, 36, of Limerick, was led away in handcuffs after pleading guilty to two counts of gross sexual assault and two counts of aggravated furnishing of scheduled drugs, all Class C felonies. The plea arrangement worked out by prosecutor Kent Avery and defense attorney John Webb also calls for six years probation and for Pomerleau to register as a sex offender for 10 years.

Pomerleau, wearing a tan pantsuit with her hair in a French braid, made a brief statement before Justice John O’Neil at York County Superior Court.

“I apologize for all the pain …” she said, in part. “I have deep sorrow …”

Pomerleau was a special education teacher in Massabesic High School’s “Success” alternative education program when she was arrested last fall after the mother of a student told School Resource Deputy Jason Solomon of the York County Sheriff’s Office that Pomerleau had an inappropriate relationship with a boy who had been her student.

Avery said if the case had proceeded to trial, the evidence would have shown that Pomerleau and the student had several sexual encounters — the boy told investigators there were least seven — and communicated through Facebook and other electronic media. Some text messages found on the victim’s cellphone alluded to a sexual relationship, while others were more explicit, he said. Avery said had the case proceeded to trial, the evidence would have shown that Pomerleau provided the victim with marijuana and alcohol.

Pomerleau was employed by RSU 57 since 2007. The RSU 57 School Board terminated her contract Feb. 1.

Many of the sexual encounters took place in Pomerleau’s car at locations in Lyman, and at least once in the area of the Maine Mall parking lot in South Portland, said Avery. He referred to an encounter that took place in New Hampshire, as evidenced by GPS records from her vehicle.

Avery told the judge that he had communicated with the victim’s family, and they were satisfied with the plea arrangement. Neither the victim or his family appeared at the court hearing.

The Journal Tribune has a policy against identifying victims of sex crimes.

The plea this morning not only avoids a Superior Court trial but additional prosecutions in other jurisdictions. Webb, Pomerleau’s attorney, said following the 20-minute hearing that his client agreed to plead guilty to avoid exposure to a lengthier federal sentence. Webb said the New Hampshire U.S. Attorney’s Office had been pursuing the case because of the allegation that a sexual encounter with the boy had taken place in that state. The federal penalty for crossing state lines with a juvenile in those circumstances is 10 years in prison, Webb pointed out. Adding other factors, like the fact Pomerleau was a teacher and the victim her student, would have added additional time in federal prison, had she been convicted following a federal trial.

Links
Code:

Old 10-20-2016, 01:23 AM

Former Texas teacher's aide Kearney Day admits 'improper relationship' with 16-year-old female student
Posted: 03/26/2016 07:02 AM EST

A 22-year-old former teacher's aide in Allen, a suburb of Dallas, pleaded guilty this week to a second-degree felony charge of having an improper relationship with a 16-year-old female student in 2014.

Kearney Day was 20 and working at Allen High School when she began a relationship with the unnamed student there.

Ultimately, the student told police, they ended up having sex 'multiple times' while her parents were out on Valentine's Day. She also told authorities she considered Day to be her girlfriend, The Dallas Morning News reported.

The allegations came to light in April 2014, when the girl told her principal about the relationship. Day was fired soon after, on April 4.

The girl said that the relationship began in January that year, and that the two would communicate using the chat app Kik.

One Kik message from Day later retrieved by police read 'Mm I want you,' the paper reported in 2014.

Another read 'I'm about to lose my goddamn job over this... Keep your mouth shut about me. So much for being able to trust you to in the beginning idek [sic] if ill [sic] be able to talk to you in the hallway now cause someone's spying on my [expletive].'

The student also showed school officials an image of Day in her bed that she said was taken on a Valentine's Day sleepover.

Links
Code:

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 10-20-2016 at 01:24 AM.
Old 10-20-2016, 01:33 AM

Dionne Younce, Florida Gym Teacher, Suspended After Allegedly Sending Nude Selfies To Student On Snapchat
Jack January 31, 2016

New 4 Jax – Dionne Younce, a physical education teacher, is currently suspended with pay, while she is investigated by the St. Johns County Sheriff’s Office.

According to statements from three students, Younce messaged them privately and sent them text messages

beginning last fall. One of the students, whose name was not released, said Younce also snapchatted with him.

He said it was “casual” but then it turned “sexual” after a while.

He said that he and Younce “started sending nude photos to each other” until rumors started and she told him not to talk about it because she didn’t want to get caught…

Links
Code: