forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Peer Validation

Old 08-16-2011, 01:17 PM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 285,761
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

Just finished this fucking long ass books.

and now onto this.

Old 08-16-2011, 04:21 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 6,821
weplock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default I'm about 3/4 of the way through

It's good, but kind of weird. So basically a typical Charles Stross book.

Old 08-16-2011, 06:13 PM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 983,971
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Finished this a few days ago. Really liked it

Over halfway through this. Very interesting.
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 08-17-2011, 04:24 AM
Symmetrical book stacking. Just like the Philadelphia mass turbulence of 1947.

Credits: 6,013,362
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.

Just got another 3 Pratchetts. Mort, Pyramids and Sourcery. All I have to read after that is Soul Music, and I'll give Carpe Jugulum another go, and I'll have read them all
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR View Post
You are all cocsuckers. Especially Stantz. Fuck that guy.
Old 08-18-2011, 09:51 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 3,774
heywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to behold

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Only two books in this series so far, but has a very "Dresden" like attitude and supernatural background.

Code:

Old 08-18-2011, 11:06 AM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

the one by straub?
Old 08-26-2011, 09:55 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default Top 100 most sought after out of print books in 2011

Top 100 most sought after out of print books in 2011

Code:

Code:

Old 08-27-2011, 01:49 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 6,821
weplock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Wraith Squadron

If you haven't read any of the Rogue Squadron books you might not like it, it references past deeds a lot, still pretty good.

Old 08-27-2011, 03:59 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 9,531
Hope-U-Die is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

pretty decent book if you are into wh40k

Quote:
Originally Posted by n2tattoos.lol View Post
thanks, 'tard! can you count to potato?
Old 08-28-2011, 05:36 AM
In Soviet Russia, bomb disarms you!

Credits: 42,713
Sergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud of

Collapse by Jared Diamond

One of the better books I have read this year (it is from 2005), just could not put it down.

Diamond uses this tome to examine the failure of societies, which he defines as "a drastic decrease in human population size and/or political/economic/social complexity, over a considerable area, for an extended time."

While Diamond discovers other factors also play a role, he returns most often to the environment as a primary cause. In that search he finds twelve ways in which societies self-destructed by destroying their environment. This is colorfully described as ecocide, and includes: deforestation and habitat destruction, soil problems (erosion, salinization, loss of fertility), water management problems, overhunting, over fishing, introduced species harming local species, human population growth, increased impact per person, and more recently: human-caused climate change, toxic chemicals, energy shortages, and human full use of photovoltaic capacity.

Anyhow, a timely and well written book (you should also check out his other books like "Guns, Germs and Steel" or "The Third Chimpanzee")

Last edited by Sergei Fedorov : 08-28-2011 at 05:37 AM.