forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

Old 10-28-2010, 02:53 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,397
king1111 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default public erections

I was at a beach a couple weeks ago, and suddenly found myself sporting a full blown stiffy. I just sort of covered up and waited for the moment to pass.

But it made me curious... My question is this - how do girls react to that sort of situation? If you see that in a public place, are you creeped out, turned on, amused, etc?

I'm well into adulthood, so that sort of thing doesn't happen that often without reason anymore, but I was just curious...
Old 10-28-2010, 04:03 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,567
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

I think chan4 has a discussion on this over there. Why don't you try them.

BTW, this post deserves an award.

Old 10-28-2010, 08:03 AM
Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria!

Credits: 11,074
cableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud of
Default Similar to Butters Stodge,

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
The King is Curious, methinks perhaps, Bi-Curious

Old 10-28-2010, 02:10 PM
Consume me.

Credits: 1,015,564
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

take that shit to Yahoo answers
Old 10-28-2010, 08:07 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Old 10-29-2010, 12:44 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,397
king1111 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Ha... Love this forum.

Ok, so everyone thought my question was a douchebag question. Fair enough, make fun of me for it.

But... gay? I asked women for their thoughts. Last I checked, I'm pretty sure boy + girl = the opposite of gay? ...unlike all the dudes that decided to open a post about my dick, on the other hand...
Old 10-30-2010, 03:00 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Old 10-30-2010, 07:03 PM
Consume me.

Credits: 1,015,564
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Old 10-30-2010, 08:58 PM
Bringing the fahquery to DSF since 2008.

Credits: 118,555
FAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful for
FAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:

Old 10-30-2010, 09:50 PM
Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria!

Credits: 11,074
cableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud of

Quote FAHQ

"Canada be damned.....I'm and American"

Yes we can tell that you are an American. Canadians would consider it proper English to say:

Canada be damned.....I'm an American!

But as you are American and you Speak American English I guess it is one of those little differences in our accents that allow you to say:

"Canada be damned.....I'm and American"

Just curious, since you are AND American, What is your other nationality???

Good Test by the way, As all of the girls in your posting seem to be in Ballet class, then Gaydar would zoom in on the male in the pic as he would be gay also.

Last edited by cableporter : 11-03-2010 at 12:51 AM.