forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 03-31-2010, 01:45 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default Name That Movie

Post screenshots of a movie and DSFers will try and guess which movie it comes from.

Rules:
  • You CAN use Google or IMDB if you want

• Try to include a fairly well known actor in the screenshot or else it will just be too hard for everyone, although it doesn't have to be a mega movie star. (examples below)

• If nobody can get it the OP can post more screenshots or a hint.

• You can make your own screenshots or use ones you find on the web.

• After someone answers with the correct movie the next movie can be posted... anyone can then post one. It doesnt have to be the person who solved it.

(skip to the bottom of you don't know how to make movie stills)

Examples:

How to Make Screencaps

There are a million different ways to make screencaps, even some specific stand alone programs like ImageGrabber (link for DL at the bottom of this post) . I'm going to tell you how to do it in VLC bcuz i'm thinking that's what a lot of you use.

The First way:

1. Open VLC player. With standard "controls" it looks like this:

2. Go to VIEW and select ADVANCED CONTROLS. You will then see the screenshot button that looks like a little camera.

3. Now make sure to "tell" VLC where you want it to save those screenshots. Do this by going to TOOLS / PREFERENCES - then on the left side select VIDEO. Then at the bottom you'll see the settings for saving snapshots. Point it to a directory that is easy to remember and choose your file type (jpeg, png).

4. Thats it. Once you find your scene you can pause it and press the snapshot button to take screenshots or you can press the button mutiple times while a movie is playing to get more than 1 screenshot

Another Way:

1. One way is to open VLC.
2. Start the movie and scrub to the scene you want.
3. Once you are there pause the movie and hit the print screen button (PrtSc) on your keyboard.
4. Paste it into your graphics program. The problem is you will see your desktop and the VLC player as well.

5. You must then crop the image to only include the screenshot.

Download ImageGrabber for free
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:49 PM
satan666

So i'm gonna kick it off with a fairly easy one to try and gauge the skills we have here in the forum.

Old 03-31-2010, 01:57 PM
I may not be attractive but... oh nevermind.

Credits: 57,223
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

The Maiden Heist?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
CAN TWINKIE NEED MORE ROIDS HAVE BANG SHORT UGLY TAN BITCH MICHELOB
Old 03-31-2010, 02:01 PM
Let's get drunk today. Let's get high tonight. Maybe in the morning things will be alright.

Credits: 444,065
brodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud of

Code:

True fucking Romance. I love that movie
Originally Posted by n2tattoos.lol View Post
fuck all of you. i'm sending him dick pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jo_dile View Post
LOL Brodie! You're awesome...and probably high.
I'M STUCK IN A SIG BOX!!! HELP ME! IT'S BRODIEMAXX!!!
Old 03-31-2010, 02:07 PM
satan666

Sorry Rex that wasnt it.

Code:

yup.
I figure you, gallow and moviephile will probably own this thread
But i'm sure we have a lot of others that will do well if they can get a post in before one of you 3 does.

Someone else can post something... if nobody does then i will.
Old 03-31-2010, 02:12 PM
Let's get drunk today. Let's get high tonight. Maybe in the morning things will be alright.

brodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud of

Fun times. This one is kinda easy too, but its a start.

Quote:
Old 03-31-2010, 02:14 PM

Code:

If anyone is using windows 7 there is the snipping tool that will take screenshots of the exact part of the screen you want.
Quote:
Old 03-31-2010, 02:24 PM
I may not be attractive but... oh nevermind.

Credits: 57,223
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

damn Leslie Easterbrook had some nice tits!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
CAN TWINKIE NEED MORE ROIDS HAVE BANG SHORT UGLY TAN BITCH MICHELOB
Old 03-31-2010, 02:28 PM

Code:

Agreed, but what film is it from?
Quote:
Old 03-31-2010, 02:31 PM
Foetus

Code:

well, since it says Police Academy on her tit, ill go with that