forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-27-2010, 01:26 PM
Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria!

Credits: 11,156
cableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud of

Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum
(it starts out with Meh, I'm not impressed and by the time you are done you are shell shocked and drained)

Apartheid museum, Johannesburg
(go with at least one other person if you can and do follow the rules, it makes a difference) Also there is a shooting range in Jo-burg where you can rent and shoot almost everything. You may only rent one weapon per person so bring a large group. We had ak47, uzi's, lugers, sawed off shotguns, 44's etc. Sorry can't remember the name of the place but ask the concierge at the Protea Balalaika Sandton hotel in Jo-burg, they will know. While you are in the area have a steak at The Butcher or at the Bull Run. Go on a Horseback Safari as well.

Climb Mount Fuji (still on my list)

Stay at Pangkor Laut Resort with someone you find sexy for at least a few nights (hide your stuff, the monkeys will steal everything and yes they can open zippers)

Go to Disney Land with a young child (someone you do not find sexy this time, PRED! ) and watch their day unfold.

Take a 1 day race car driving session most major centers have somewhere that give you lessons. Amazing feeling as you zoom around the Track.

Fighter Pilot for a Day (air combat training) they are all over the US now.

Walk through Old Delhi, be friendly and get yourself invited into someone's home, enjoy tea with them and stay awhile and talk. Remember what they are offering you to eat/drink represents a lot of money for their income. This was one of the best experiences I've ever had with my son when he was 12. The people are incredibly interesting.

In Mumbai, on Sundays the street vendors in the Office District sit outside and play chess. Bring some Pepsi to share and sit down with them, play chess and get your Ass kicked, but you will have a great conversation.

While in India go to the Camel Market/Fair in Pushkar. If you can, sleep in a tent not a hotel.

Go to Varanasi and watch the people cremate their loved ones on the shores of the Ganges

Eat an evening meal at the Dome, Lebua Hotel, Bangkok, While in Thailand go to Arawan water falls and go swimming.

Go to a musical in London, get the best tickets you can afford, my favourite is dead center, first few rows of first balcony.

Enough for now. I'm off to organize, tomorrow brings a trip to YVR then BLI and we are going to see if there are any Last Minute trips to somewhere warm. Passports in hand, swimsuit in the suitcase and see where we end up. Last time I did this my daughter and I spent a week in Corfu, Had a great time. Happy New Year to all of you.