forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 08-02-2009, 01:50 PM
I'm rollin with my pistol and my shotty

Credits: 226,536
jo_dile has a brilliant future
jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future

^^^ has a big hairy trunk

BITCH! FUK U! Ur opinions is irelephant n ignant!!!!
Old 08-02-2009, 02:10 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

^^^^ bwahaha... doesnt realize (or maybe fully realizes) what RDC said is true.... that when i switch the avatars back, her post will make no sense.
Old 08-02-2009, 02:20 PM

jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future

^^^speaks the truth however should know I rarely make sense anyway. it will just be another one of my meaningless rants.

Old 08-02-2009, 02:25 PM
satan666

^^^ knows thats why we all love her
Old 08-02-2009, 02:30 PM

^^^makes me smile. That's a good thing.

Old 08-02-2009, 02:32 PM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 641,885
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

^^^ Makes me lol.
Old 08-02-2009, 02:38 PM

^^^should know I miss him and his family very much and he still has the greatest accent ever!

Old 08-02-2009, 02:48 PM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 641,885
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

^^^I couldn't have put it better myself. My accent is awesome.
Old 08-02-2009, 03:00 PM
satan666

^^^ makes me wonder just how much CAM whoring you people are doing if you know what eachothers' accents are and shit ...hmmmm
Old 08-02-2009, 03:02 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 538,465
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

^^^ Makes me think DSF webcam chat could be an awesome path to destruction