forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 09-28-2008, 08:24 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,975
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
not exactly irrelevant, the marlins are a big reason the brewers and their fans are even happy right now. aside from cc, you guys fucked yourselves royally.

coming into the wkend, the mets had to shoot themselves in the foot, the way the brewcrew has, for what...the past month almost?

cc is awesome, yes, but if u keep riding him, bad things can happen.

so congrats to the crew, but dont underestimate just how BIG of a role the fish played in your team backing its way into the WC
Old 09-29-2008, 02:32 PM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 15,739
jizzay is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

This is a dream come true. It's playoff time in the MLB and New York has no games to go to. Fucking life is good.
Old 09-30-2008, 03:41 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 8,074
Soze is being mentioned in polite conversation

Code:

are they playing anymore? nope. therefore they are now irrelevant. pretty simple methinks.

i dont care if there are possibilities of bad things happening to cc. he's not coming back and there are no other pitchers that can be counted on(other than gallardo but it's hard to put a lot of faith in a guy who was out for so long) so we might as well ride him till he breaks.
Old 09-30-2008, 03:43 PM

Code:

ha, you queer
Old 09-30-2008, 04:09 PM
Dicktowel.com

beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Code:

still didnt admit that the brewers were helped majorly by the marlins.

the brewers are gonna lose to the phillies anyway, so it doesnt really matter, i guess? 2 championships in less than the amount of time it took your team to even get back to the playoffs?...damn
Old 09-30-2008, 04:20 PM

Code:

sure they helped them. but what, am i supposed to send a thank you note out to 17 other teams that beat the mets sometime during the season too? i get it, you're a marlins fan but if you think anyone is even the least bit interested in them right now you are sorely mistaken.

oh and please convince the marlins to trade hanley to the brewers
Old 09-30-2008, 08:13 PM
Dicktowel.com

promise you the marlins end up with a better record than the brewers next yr, though.

and u think cc's a rental? really?theyre not gonna keep him?

and that trade only goes thru if the marlins get a host of prospects and Salomon Torres(NO gagne)
Old 09-30-2008, 08:13 PM
Dicktowel.com

and when i say prospects, i mean prospects that end up like hanley...
Old 09-30-2008, 09:08 PM

Code:

we'll see

the brewers cant afford a 120+ million dollar contract so he's gone

torres has been garbage this last month so losing him wouldn't mean too muchto me. as for prospects the brewers are loaded but after already given up matt laporta to get cc they're probably not too eager to get rid of anymore.
Old 09-30-2008, 09:28 PM
Dicktowel.com

Code:

fuck! i forgot about laporta, i watched him play at uf. gonna be a major stud when he's brought up.