forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 04-18-2009, 10:13 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 540,916
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
Default Ohio teacher took students to strip club

School: Ohio teacher took students to strip club
Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:23 PM EDT

Associated Press

HAMILTON ? A school spokesman said a southwest Ohio teacher has resigned after acknowledging she accompanied four female students to a male strip club. Butler Tech school district spokesman Bill Solazzo said the 47-year-old teacher resigned Thursday.

He said the teacher told Edgewood High School administrators that the students, all cheerleaders, asked her to take them to the bar in February.

The teacher told school officials in an e-mail that she got permission from the parents of the 17- and 18-year-olds to bring them to the club.

The teacher taught marketing at the school and previously served as a coach for the district's eighth-grade cheerleaders.
Old 04-18-2009, 10:20 PM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 286,298
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I'm sorry but if she got the permission from the parents and they knew then she shouldn't fucking resign.

Old 04-18-2009, 11:30 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Yeah i dont see what the hell the problem is! WTF people!:
Old 04-19-2009, 06:37 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 6,232
Bloodychunks has a spectacular auraBloodychunks has a spectacular auraBloodychunks has a spectacular aura

This happened not to far from me. There is a little more to the story

http://www.wlwt.com/news/19201737/detail.html
Old 04-20-2009, 06:26 AM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,018
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

Um, maybe that in Ohio it's illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to be in a strip club.

I'm a teacher. There's no way in hell I'd ever go to a strip club anymore. I can't count how many times a student who just turned 18 came to me and tried to get me to go to a club. Sure, it's kinda a right of passage, but it's not appropriate for a teacher to be there with students, even if they aren't in their class. If a teacher knows them, and they go to your school, well, that's just creepy.

Teachers have a morality clause in their contracts. Been that way for more than 50 years. She KNEW it was not acceptable regardless of what the parents "said". Also, my guess is she did this behind the backs of administration. I can't imagine when the field-trip request came across her supervisor's desk and it said "Destination: Male Strip Club" he/she signed off on it.

As a teacher, ANYTHING we do involving ANY student of the district at ANY time they are a student is regulated by our contract. It's the only way a district can protect itself and many times it's employees.

I don't feel sorry for this teacher one bit. It's stupid teachers like her that make my life difficult.
Old 04-20-2009, 06:54 AM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Maybe she felt sorry for them. From that picture, they look horribly disfigured.
Old 04-20-2009, 07:07 AM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,430
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

i agree, this isnt even in the gray area. Satan and the Lt are with the teacher bc they are hoping to get taken on the next trip to the gay strip club.