forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 05-13-2008, 07:19 PM
you play Guitar Hero naked... I play REAL guitar topless!

Credits: 13,961
ms. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nice

Oh man, nothing like lighting up a joint and watching Planet Earth- I own the entire set. Enrapturing.

Old 05-13-2008, 08:10 PM
Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.

Credits: 6,974
goonarms is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Nice to see a fellow Biology Major in this bitch.... I'm going a different direction from you though... more in the medical aspect... But still love Planet Earth!

Last edited by goonarms : 05-13-2008 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Forgot the point of the post
Old 05-13-2008, 09:25 PM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 105,340
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.

Im a 31 year old child. I play video games. I look at the sun and forget it will burn my retinas. I took a few classes at comunity college. Sorry ladies, I am taken. The only two times I did not pull out of my wife, she got knocked up. I live in Nor Cal.

Old 05-13-2008, 10:41 PM
Cactus Jack

Credits: 0 [Check]

i don't know how i got here or where i parked...

i dig good music, comic books, and want to be a pro wrestler after i finish up college here in san diego. i was born and raised in orange county, ca.

Last edited by Cactus Jack : 09-28-2008 at 04:47 PM.
Old 05-14-2008, 02:30 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 5,380
El Borracho is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Hey everyone. Long time lurker first time poster. I'm 28 and from South Carolina. I sometimes question what the fuck I've done in life to end up in such a sorry, sorry state but am trying to make the best of it. I enjoy playing guitar and throwing beer pong in my off time and I pay the bills by working as a Paramedic. I look forward to sharing many rants with you fine people in the near future as well as oogling all the pretty pictures you guys post.
Old 05-14-2008, 02:09 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 5,465
Badcat is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Howdy folks! I'm Jeremy and I'm down in south Texas. Came to the forums awhile back and then ended up getting lost somewhere and finally found my way back. I really enjoy reading forums and they definately help pass the time while working. Looking forward to hanging out!
Old 05-14-2008, 09:16 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 323,301
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

im a girl.
Old 05-14-2008, 09:26 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,481
absolutk3 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I'm 29 and live in Atlanta.
Old 05-14-2008, 09:29 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 323,301
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

i purchased britney spears latest cd, blackout

the day it came out.
Old 05-14-2008, 11:16 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 5,380
El Borracho is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

A startling and troubling confession.