forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 05-17-2009, 03:03 AM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 289,053
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF
Default Parents ordered to take US teenager to cancer doctor

NEVER UNDERSTAND PEOPLE LIKE THIS AND THEIR RELIGION.WELL WHY HASN'T YOUR MAN UPSTAIRS CURED HIM!

A judge in Minnesota found that Daniel Hauser had been "medically neglected" by his parents, Colleen and Anthony Hauser, who belong to a religious group that believes in using only natural healing methods practised by some American Indians.

Judge John Rodenberg allowed Daniel to stay with his parents, noting that they love him and had acted in good faith. But he gave them until Tuesday to get an updated chest X-ray and select an oncologist.

If the tumour has not grown and if Daniel's prognosis remains as optimistic as doctors testified in a hearing last week, then chemotherapy and possible radiation appear to be in Daniel's best interest, the judge said.

"The State has successfully shown by clear and convincing evidence that continued chemotherapy is medically necessary," he said in a written judgment, adding he would not order chemotherapy if doctors find the cancer has advanced to a point where it is "too late".

If chemotherapy is ordered and the family refuses, the judge said, Daniel will be placed in temporary custody. It was unclear how the medicine would be administered if the boy fights it, which he said he would do, according to his court testimony unsealed on Friday.

He believes the chemo will kill him, and said: "I'd fight it. I'd punch them and I'd kick them."

Calvin Johnson, an attorney for Daniel's parents, said the family is considering an appeal. For now, he said, Daniel is following the order and will have X-rays on Monday.

Old 05-17-2009, 03:12 AM
My goal is to live forever. So far so good!

Credits: 544,200
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for

I wish me luck, Cancer is no joke. I survived it and I am a tough SOB. I was at one point weak and sad. I went down to 121 lbs. and barely made it out of bed on most days. So, I really hope he's going to do right by his self.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
That settles it. Pancakes for breakfast it is
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
... On with the shenanigans.
Old 05-17-2009, 03:27 AM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,616
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Honestly, its his parents right to let him die and allow him not to take the medication. Sorry, but I think they should let the parent's wishes be held up and then press charges on the parents for negligence and voluntary manslaughter. You might be able to cure cancer, but you can't cure ignorance.
Old 05-17-2009, 06:15 AM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

This is a tough situation. However, what right has the state to mandate health care? Whatever happened to freedom of religion? We keep hearing stories like this, where the state steps in to "save" people. The parents aren't killing this kid, cancer is. If their religion dictates natural cures and faith, then the state needs to step back.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:22 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 4,170
step234 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

What if a parent where denying their child food, and claimed it was part of their religion? The parents aren't killing the child, the lack of food is. Fasting is a common practice in many religions.

Should the state intervene?

Denying a child medical treatment is no different, the end result is the same; a dead child

The state has a duty to protect its citizens, that includes protection from misguided/ outdated / ill-informed / dangerous religious whackery.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:43 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 4,170
step234 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

and...

better to get there before this happens..

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Code:

Old 05-17-2009, 09:36 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Wow brownfella, didnt know you were a cancer survivor! thats amazing
Old 05-17-2009, 11:05 AM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 42,047
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

It's bullshit on both ends. The state doesn't have the right to force someone to go against their religion and faith and step in and do something about it, while the parents are too fucking stupid and don't deserve to raise children since they're fucking retards who should be taken out back and shot Old Yeller style.

Besides, they're kind of screwing the parentso n this if the state doesn't pay for his medication. If they force the parents to pay that could ruin them. They likely don't have health insurance since they believe in only natural native american healing techniques. Chemo isn't exactly in the bargain bin of medical treatments. That shit will fuck up your finances if you don't have health insurance

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 05-17-2009, 12:38 PM

mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:

Yes I am! I really don't say much cause most people claim I do it for attention. That's another bag or can I don't like to fight about. I understand faith but cancer is not joke. I really wish they would spare the child from all that pain of the body breaking down. I know every case is different. Still please do what's best and if you must pray too!

that reminds me of something I read many years ago. that prayers - is asking the laws of the universe to be annulled on ones behalf, and the one is deemed unworthy. That's how I felt for a long time. With everything I went through and did any and all help I received I am and forever will be grateful.

So, I understand the freedoms we all want and expect, but please let the individual that is sick make there own decision unclouded by (another belief).

That's it I a done..piece out!!

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-17-2009, 12:42 PM

Code:

You are so right, plus the damage it can inflect on the body to. I still have a few lingering effect that I would love to trade. Still I am glad to be around.

On a true side note this place keep me going on a lot of those hard nights of Chemotherapy. I only wish I had the energy back then to join in.

Quote:
Quote: