forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Old 03-30-2018, 11:31 AM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
Default Kristin Kreuk & Allison Mack possibly on lookout for sex slaves in Vancouver 4/10/07

Lawyers, I said possibly and people have told me my whole life anything is possible. Despite what KK says.

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....
Old 03-30-2018, 11:51 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,257,561
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

I wonder if they're still in that cult?
Old 03-30-2018, 01:12 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 14,013
95blackz26 can't possibly be any more fantastic than he is now.95blackz26 can't possibly be any more fantastic than he is now.95blackz26 can't possibly be any more fantastic than he is now.95blackz26 can't possibly be any more fantastic than he is now.95blackz26 can't possibly be any more fantastic than he is now.95blackz26 can't possibly be any more fantastic than he is now.
95blackz26 can't possibly be any more fantastic than he is now.95blackz26 can't possibly be any more fantastic than he is now.95blackz26 can't possibly be any more fantastic than he is now.95blackz26 can't possibly be any more fantastic than he is now.95blackz26 can't possibly be any more fantastic than he is now.95blackz26 can't possibly be any more fantastic than he is now.95blackz26 can't possibly be any more fantastic than he is now.95blackz26 can't possibly be any more fantastic than he is now.95blackz26 can't possibly be any more fantastic than he is now.

well i volunteer to be Kristin Kreuk's sex slave
Old 03-30-2018, 04:26 PM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Turns out these pics are old as fuck and she may actually have been doing what I insinuate.

Quote:
Old 04-03-2018, 04:53 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 04-03-2018 at 04:54 PM.
Old 04-24-2018, 09:47 PM

'Smallville' star released on $5 million bond, working on plea deal in alleged sex-cult case

Taryn Ryder
Writer, Yahoo Entertainment
Yahoo Celebrity April 24, 2018

Allison Mack will be released on $5 million bond stemming from sex-trafficking charges, Yahoo Entertainment confirms. She will serve home detention with electronic monitoring until her next court date.

The Smallville star was in federal court in Brooklyn on Tuesday where Mack’s mother, Melinda Mack, put up her home in Los Alamitos, Calif. as collateral, in addition to property and a bank account owned by Allison Mack. According to Variety, Allison Mack will live with her parents during home detention.

Last week, both Mack and Keith Raniere were charged with sex trafficking, sex-trafficking conspiracy, and forced-labor conspiracy due to their involvement in an alleged sex cult. The 35-year-old actress allegedly recruited women as sex slaves for a secret “sorority,” called DOS, within the self-help group, NXIVM. Raniere, the founder of NXIVM (pronounced “Nex-e-um”) and alleged cult leader, was arrested last month.

A lawyer for Mack entered a “not guilty” plea following her arrest on Friday. If convicted on all charges, Mack could face up to 15 years in prison. It’s believed that she is working on a plea deal with federal prosecutors.

Mack was also ordered by a judge today not to have contact with any members of NXIVM.

“Basically, avoid contact with anyone you know associated in any way with NXIVM. Do you understand?” Judge Viktor Pohorelsky told her, according to Page Six.

“Yes, your Honor,” Mack responded. She reportedly appeared “nervous with her hands behind her back, wearing a khaki jail jumper and blue sneakers.”

Mack, 35, joined NXIVM years ago after the “overwhelming and intimidating” success she experienced on Smallville. Mack, who played Chloe Sullivan on the CW show from 2001 to 2011, said that she struggled with fame after the series ended — and that Raniere helped her cope.

“The real moments of distinction and the ways it impacted me came afterwards, when I realized that I kind of grew up on a TV show and didn’t really know where to go afterwards. I was 28 and I felt not quite sure where I was going or who I was. I think that was probably the most bumpy transition,” she told Fine Magazine in 2017. “I have a wonderful teacher and mentor named Keith Raniere, who really gave me some incredible guidance. I think everyone needs a mentor. I don’t think any of us really know the answers without a little bit of wisdom. If you aren’t willing to be humble enough to seek wisdom from other people, I think you’re missing a lot of really incredible opportunities to build a certain amount of depth and value in your life that you wouldn’t have if you didn’t have somebody to help guide you.”

Unearthed tweets from 2016 reveal that Mack tried to recruit celebrities like Emma Watson to NXIVM.

.@EmWatson I’m a fellow actress like yourself & involved in an amazing women’s movement I think you’d dig. I’d love to chat if you’re open.
— Allison Mack (@allisonmack) January 24, 2016
.@EmWatson well to your vision and what you want to see in the world. I think we could work together. Let me know if you’re willing to chat
— Allison Mack (@allisonmack) February 19, 2016
Mack also reached out to Kelly Clarkson in 2013 via Twitter.

@kelly_clarkson I heard through the grapevine that you’re a fan of Smallville. I’m a fan of yours as well! I’d love to chat sometime.
— Allison Mack (@allisonmack) July 20, 2013
Mack’s next court date is on May 3.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Photo: Jane Rosenberg

My dick shrank if that is how Allison now looks like portrayed in the illustration.

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 04-24-2018 at 09:49 PM.
Old 04-25-2018, 08:22 PM
Almost Interesting...

Default Allison Mack - Leaving federal court in New York - 04/24/18

Well, thankfully not as bad as the drawing. If she gets a lengthy prison term that might change.

Quote:
Old 05-09-2018, 06:09 PM

This shit is getting even weirder but alas now we know Allison and Nicki have lickher licenses.

Smallville's Allison Mack Married Battlestar Galactica's Nicki Clyne in 2017: Prosecutors
Chris Harris ,People May 4, 2018

Last year, Smallville star Allison Mack — who is facing criminal charges for her alleged connection to controversial self-help group Nxivm — got married to Battlestar Galactica actress Nicki Clyne, federal prosecutors said in court transcripts obtained by PEOPLE.

Nxivm’s one-time publicist tells PEOPLE the union was at the behest of Nxivm co-founder Keith Raniere, who faces sex crime charges along with Mack.

Journalist and blogger Frank Parlato says he worked for Nxivm between 2007 and 2008, but was never himself a member of the Upstate New York-based group. In recent years, Parlato has written more than 1,700 critical posts about Nxivm and Raniere on his website, and says he has been sued multiple times by the group, which he along with one former member describe as a “cult.”

Parlato, who has developed a large network of Nxivm sources over the years, was the first person to report about the alleged branding of female members and wrote that Mack’s arrest was imminent days before it happened.

Parlato tells PEOPLE Mack and Clyne were married in February 2017.

“Clyne went from being a successful actress to a stooge for this cult,” he says.

PEOPLE has reached out to Clyne and has not received a response.

He adds: “Nicki has been in the cult for 12 years. She quit her regular role with Battlestar to follow Raniere.”

Mack, 35, and Raniere, 57, both appeared before a federal judge in Brooklyn on sex trafficking, sex trafficking conspiracy and forced labor conspiracy charges.

Both face a minimum sentence of 15 years in prison if convicted on all charges.

Raniere is being held without bail. Mack was freed after a court appearance last month and is on house arrest in California. As a condition of her bail, Mack is to have no connection with any current or former NXIVM members and will be monitored by an electronic bracelet.

A trial date for both has been set for Oct. 1, 2018.

Mack Allegedly Had ‘Slaves’ Beneath Her

Speaking to PEOPLE on Friday, Parlato says he cut professional ties with Nxivm after seeing and hearing things that disturbed him.

He first learned of the alleged branding last year, after receiving an unexpected call from Dynasty actress Catherine Oxenberg, whose daughter, India, is in Nxivm.

“She called me out of the blue one day in May of last year and said, ‘You write about the cult — I want to tell you something,'” Parlato recalls. “I didn’t even know who she was, but she told me, ‘My daughter is a slave and she’s branded.’ That’s when it hit me: This is finally what will take this criminal down. The branding, whether a crime or not, will help people understand how seriously psychopathic [Raniere] is, which will lead to more scrutiny, which led to the arrests.”

The U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Eastern District of New York alleges Mack was an integral member of Nxivm, and was just below Raniere in a secret society within the group called “DOS” — which according to prosecutors is “an acronym standing for a Latin phrase that loosely translates to ‘Lord/Master of the Obedient Female Companions.’ ”

Mack allegedly had “slaves” beneath her, and either “directly or implicitly required” at least two women “to engage in sexual activity with Raniere.”

“In exchange, for this, Mack received financial and other benefits from Raniere,” the statement alleges.

Prosecutors allege that women were forced to turn over “collateral” — identified as potentially-damaging personal information or materials, such as nude photographs, with which they were later blackmailed.

A cauterizing pen was used to brand Raniere’s initials on the pubic region of women, according to prosecutors.

Parlato alleges Clyne was Mack’s “slave.”

Mack and Raniere have both pleaded not guilty. Representatives for both have not returned PEOPLE’s calls for comment.

Emails to Mack have also not been returned.

Code:

Old 05-09-2018, 11:47 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,106
DAMU69 has a spectacular auraDAMU69 has a spectacular auraDAMU69 has a spectacular aura

Stormy Daniels may have been in the same cult. She has a tattoo covering scars that resemble the branding and she put this tweet out in 2010.

Old 05-10-2018, 02:06 AM

Code:

You joined DSF nearly 6 years ago and this is your first post. Better late than never.